• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NC woman linked to Gore divorce

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2 said:
Pig Farmer said:
jingo2 said:
You people sure are quick to judge. :roll: :roll:

How do you NOT know that this woman was looking to pad her pocket book and made the whole thing up?

It's possible as it happens to famous people all the time, folks wanting to scam some $$$$ off of them over nothing....

I'm not defending Gore...nor her....just stating the obvious

Jingo gore is a prick from the get go. One has to look no farther than his lies about global warming to see he is the scum of the earth.

What my question is is how does someone that ius as corrupt as he is get a loyal secret service agent?

But being a prick does not DOES NOT make him or anyone ( you for instance) guilty right off the cuff!!

Jingo when someone like gore has dupped millions out of billions of dollars he is a magot and his word is trash from the get go.

Pig Farmer said:
jingo2 said:
Pig Farmer said:
Jingo gore is a prick from the get go. One has to look no farther than his lies about global warming to see he is the scum of the earth.

What my question is is how does someone that ius as corrupt as he is get a loyal secret service agent?

But being a prick does not DOES NOT make him or anyone ( you for instance) guilty right off the cuff!!

Jingo when someone like gore has dupped millions out of billions of dollars he is a magot and his word is trash from the get go.

Your opinion nor mine matter.....it's only if any laws were broken by either party.

It's his money, he can do with it as he pleases...this is America after all. He can spend it anyway he wants---just like you can----

jingo2 said:
Pig Farmer said:
jingo2 said:

Your opinion nor mine matter.....it's only if any laws were broken by either party.

It's his money, he can do with it as he pleases...this is America after all. He can spend it anyway he wants---just like you can----

Jingo please tell me how you feal about bernie madoff hope the spelling is right.

I think Bernie got a bit carried away with himself......BUT........BUT..... I do think that the Gov't/Justice dept/IRS are wasting a valuable resource.

Instead of locking him up and tossing out the key......they should have him teach them exactly how he did it.....

You have to admit what he did ( it was wrong though) was downright amazing.............it needs to be explained.

The Fed's still can't find Xteen Million $$$$ he's stashed....

Yeah, be he a crook....but you do got to admire that mind.

IF he ever writes a book, Id love to read it

jingo2 said:
I think Bernie got a bit carried away with himself......BUT........BUT..... I do think that the Gov't/Justice dept/IRS are wasting a valuable resource.

Instead of locking him up and tossing out the key......they should have him teach them exactly how he did it.....

You have to admit what he did ( it was wrong though) was downright amazing.............it needs to be explained.

The Fed's still can't find Xteen Million $$$$ he's stashed....

Yeah, be he a crook....but you do got to admire that mind.

IF he ever writes a book, Id love to read it

Only title thats fitting is GREED BOTH SIDES.

jingo2 said:

"We're not disputing Al Gore was in the hotel room with this woman," Wheat said. "The two people in that room were Mr. Gore and this woman.

way back in the fifties when a woman accused a decent man of an indecent act.. all the good ol boys stood around and disputed the claim, dismissed it, and then made up accusations against the woman..

seems the only thing that has changed is it isn't the good ol boys but the sad ol liberals.. doing the victim bashing these days.. :?

Steve said:
jingo2 said:

"We're not disputing Al Gore was in the hotel room with this woman," Wheat said. "The two people in that room were Mr. Gore and this woman.

way back in the fifties when a woman accused a decent man of an indecent act.. all the good ol boys stood around and disputed the claim, dismissed it, and then made up accusations against the woman..

seems the only thing that has changed is it isn't the good ol boys but the sad ol liberals.. doing the victim bashing these days.. :?

Not a Gore fan- but this is comical....

We have the public toilet toe tappers- that have hypocritically fought any type of bisexual agenda- that get to continue to sit in the Senate because after 20 years Senate/legal experience they didn't know what they were pleading guilty to :roll: :???: :p :lol: :lol:

Especially when he is a leader in the party that Hypocritically puts themselves out to be the "family values" party- when not tapping toes or using taxpayer money to fly to Argentina to rendezous with their mistress(s?)....

And you worry about what an old has been (D) Presidential candidate that is a joke did about the same time period :???:

I never approved of Clinton- or Magic Johnson- or Wilt the Stilt- or Gore - or Tiger Woods-- besides the other zillions of rich celebrities/sports stars/politicians that can't keep their pants on- or get caught in traps by the hundreds of women waiting at their doors to crawl in the sack with them-- but this is more bullsh*t from the Holier than Thous- that comically if you look back especially in the last few years have had more escapades of being in bed with the wrong woman ( or man) than you can count .....Even Rush- who earlier this year- was being called the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives can't keep his pants on- and goes thru partners faster than some hypocrits on this site chase new bedfriends- while still complaining about the Evil of Liberals.... :roll: :( :(

Becomes extremely HYPOCRITICAL because the last few years the Republican party has put themselves out to be the Holier than Thou "family values" party..... :roll: :p :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
jingo2 said:

We have the public toilet toe tappers- that have hypocritically fought any type of bisexual agenda- that get to continue to sit in the Senate because after 20 years Senate/legal experience they didn't know what they were pleading guilty to :roll: :???: :p :lol: :lol:

Especially when he is a leader in the party that Hypocritically puts themselves out to be the "family values" party- when not tapping toes or using taxpayer money to fly to Argentina to rendezous with their mistress(s?)....

And you worry about what an old has been (D) Presidential candidate that is a joke did about the same time period :???:

I never approved of Clinton- or Magic Johnson- or Wilt the Stilt- or Gore - or Tiger Woods-- besides the other zillions of rich celebrities/sports stars/politicians that can't keep their pants on- or get caught in traps by the hundreds of women waiting at their doors to crawl in the sack with them-- but this is more bullsh*t from the Holier than Thous- that comically if you look back especially in the last few years have had more escapades of being in bed with the wrong woman ( or man) than you can count .....Even Rush- who earlier this year- was being called the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives can't keep his pants on- and goes thru partners faster than some hypocrits on this site chase new bedfriends- while still complaining about the Evil of Liberals.... :roll: :( :(

Becomes extremely HYPOCRITICAL because the last few years the Republican party has put themselves out to be the Holier than Thou "family values" party..... :roll: :p :lol: :lol:

Sure a site better than when you were sheriff. Didn't the county go over budget because the inmates kept demanding soap on a rope because you kept waiting for them to drop it?

jingo2 said:

How do you NOT know that this woman was looking to pad her pocket book and made the whole thing up?

It's possible as it happens to famous people all the time, folks wanting to scam some $$$$ off of them over nothing....

I'm not defending Gore...nor her....just stating the obvious

Who's "you people"? You're grabbing at smoke.

Angusgord said:
hypocritexposer said:
Angusgord said:
Is there a Canadian National Enquirer??? Maybe look there for some hot news ,like baby polar bear found in ice skating rink!Thought to be queens illegitimate child!!

fishing_1_smiley.gif
Not fishing ,steering you in the right direction of your what your "true" :roll: interest's should be!!!!Or is it that Canada's so boring you need to read US gossip magazine's to fill your day's????

reeling you in is so easy. :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
jingo2 said:

divert...

you and others attacked the woman... you would rather "judge her" then go against a "decent man"... scorn right out of the fifties..

and all you can do is say it is comical?

I didn't find it one bit funny... no wonder the woman's' reluctant to come forward..

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:

divert...

you and others attacked the woman... you would rather "judge her" then go against a "decent man"... scorn right out of the fifties..

I didn't find it one bit funny... no wonder the woman's' reluctant to come forward..

Not attacking the woman-- just remembering "it takes two to tango/tangle".....

Really.....why give a shyte if he did mess around with her??

Acc'd to a news release.....the whole thing is under question regarding the woman after all.....

Seems she was looking for her 15 minutes of fame........................way back in 2006...when the event was alleged to have happened.

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
Oldtimer said:

divert...

Ot, You're a creep.......
I wouln't want to live in your town where you are sheriff or be a family member of yours..... You disgust me... :mad:

katrina said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
divert...

I wouln't want to live in your town where you are sheriff or be a family member of yours..... You disgust me... :mad:

Looks to me like you'd be safe!!!!

oldtimer spends all his time finding things that are comical, funny makes him smille, all the time he is looking in the mirror anbd not rerally seeing himself.

katrina said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
divert...

Well Katrina-- over the years I've seen numerous reported "rapes"--especially those that were reported days or weeks later that turned out to be anything but...Usually consensual sex- that days later because of fear of pregnancy or disease, being found out by their boyfriend/husband, woman scorned, etc. etc.-- and especially in the case of celebrities where the woman thinks they can make some money or fame-- it becomes "rape"... (Talk to a few rodeo champions about the problem.)

I have nothing but sympathy for the victims of the horrendous crime of rape-- and realize probably only 1 in 10 is actually reported-- but on the other hand have also seen some people become victims because of false accusations... One of the reasons I don't believe in the liberal supported "He said- She said" law and believe that additional physical and circumstantial evidence should be required....

katrina said:
Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
divert...

Boy katrina you have always been quick to call names. But if someone dares say something bad about you or one of your clique you go crying to Macon that they need to be banned. Hypocrite much???

More Liberal BS
Attack the poster and the victim.
ot plase did you ever find a rodeo champ or watever gulty of rape? or was it good ol boys network?
BH pray tell hw do you KNOW katrine has gone and how many times to Macon?
Lets stick to the facts....a woman make a charge of sexual misconduct.

Bh is famous for his false accusations, so you have to take anything he says with a grain of salt.
oldtimer is fascinated with the word rape and looks for ways to use it in a post, :wink:

Latest posts