• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NC woman linked to Gore divorce

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Excuse me but did I miss on this post where pf said something about ot's family....I just didn't find it. Maybe it is there but I didn't find it.

One can equate ot's calling people that believe in what the tea party is trying to get across and calling them tea baggers to calling cops or ex sheriff's as PIGS. The name PIGS does not set well with LEO but is no worse than calling someone a ********* in the context that ot(PIG) uses.
Do you see the point that pf was making or will this just result in more crap

Let's stop this crap now, unless you all enjoy the mud.

Larrry said:
Excuse me but did I miss on this post where pf said something about ot's family....I just didn't find it. Maybe it is there but I didn't find it.

One can equate ot's calling people that believe in what the tea party is trying to get across and calling them tea baggers to calling cops or ex sheriff's as PIGS. The name PIGS does not set well with LEO but is no worse than calling someone a ********* in the context that ot(PIG) uses.
Do you see the point that pf was making or will this just result in more crap

Let's stop this crap now, unless you all enjoy the mud.

Larry ot deleted what I SAID or else his alter poster kola deleted it . Fact is there is one set of rules for those that run the show and another for those that wish for equality.

Pm me larry and I WILL GLADLY tell you what I posted that was removed.

This pompus fat sob ot gets to attack the tea party and their families yet he is protected by those wth warped values that fail to get if he lives by hs words they should be good enough for him when turned on him. :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
So Whitewing- who do you consider the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives to be today :???:

In my view there is no clear spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives today. If I had to choose one person though whose logic I admire and generally agree with, it would be Charles Krauthammer.....a true neocon.

You may be right- a very intelligent man-- but if he's the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives today- that party is in deep doo-doo as he's about as exciting watching/listening to as watching paint dry... Instead of stirring the mass's, most are wondering if he is awake... :wink: :p :lol:

And you're right- he is one of the original true neocons- which seems to be exactly what the ********* factions are trying to separate and distance themselves from- which is causing a split party again :???: ...

Krauthammer is Paralyzed, maybe that's why he appears like he isn't moving... (watching paint dry)

are you really that insensitive to others?

first you attack a rape victim, now a paralyzed man?

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
In my view there is no clear spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives today. If I had to choose one person though whose logic I admire and generally agree with, it would be Charles Krauthammer.....a true neocon.

You may be right- a very intelligent man-- but if he's the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives today- that party is in deep doo-doo as he's about as exciting watching/listening to as watching paint dry... Instead of stirring the mass's, most are wondering if he is awake... :wink: :p :lol:

And you're right- he is one of the original true neocons- which seems to be exactly what the ********* factions are trying to separate and distance themselves from- which is causing a split party again :???: ...

Krauthammer is Paralyzed, maybe that's why he appears like he isn't moving... (watching paint dry)

are you really that insensitive to others?

first you attack a rape victim, now a paralyzed man?

Steve- I was not aware Krauthammer was partially paralyzed-- but still stand by what I said about him being a poor spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives.... He is very intelligent- but really does little to inspire.....And to me he is what the country rebelled against in both the 06 and 08 elections- the neocon movement- which he is thought of as one of the founders....

As far as your rape comment-- so now Gore in your view is guilty until proven innocent :???: .... Trial by National Enquirer :???:

I can't stand Al Gore but I've just seen too much to immediately buy anyones story- victim or alledged perpetrator on sexual assault cases...

One thing I forgot in my post about investigating sexual assault crimes-- women often make the best investigators...Not only can they usually communicate better with a woman victim- but they also don't have the chivalrous attitude some male investigators have and are more suspicious of women victims- and often can see thru holes in their stories that a man can't... And from what I've seen, women jurors are often much more tough on womens victims than men are- especially with "He said-She said" cases ....

As far as your rape comment-- so now Gore in your view is guilty until proven innocent

after reading the entire police report.. (70 plus pages)

I can see how the media has portrayed her.. saying she refused to be interviewed..

fact is ... over at least 30 plus pages. she was interviewed.. she declined further interviews based on legal (attorney advice)

Al Gore aka stone... agreed to be interviewed ,... but had staff blow off the meetings until he then declined and was having it handled civilly..

she seems to not have been given the benefit of the doubt, by the police, nor the media..

and while I agree it wasn't rape.. it clearly was sexual assault by her and the investigators accounts.

she has been put out of work since the incident.. and was stiffed by Gore for the cost of the massage.. all to protect a "decent mans" ego and reputation..

so who to believe.. a snake oil salesman.. or an assaulted woman...

why not let the facts show what happened and actually investigate the incident?

evidence.. like a stained blue dress.. not really...

police documents,...

a photo of the woman making the stunning charges and will reveal the shocking details about the pants she saved as evidence

the $540 massage bill

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0623/24012172.pdf

one would think they could have at least investigated ?

4 yr old semen stained pants.................that she KEPT........... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tells you A LOT about her and her intentions.

jingo2 said:
4 yr old semen stained pants.................that she KEPT........... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Heck--I bet even Big Muddy changes his drawers/woolies more often than that :wink: :p :lol:

jingo2 said:

it appears the pants were placed in police evidence the day after the incident, along with the photos.

so it looks as if her intent was to seek justice.. :shock:

Steve said:
jingo2 said:

it appears the pants were placed in police evidence the day after the incident, along with the photos.

so it looks as if her intent was to seek justice.. :shock:

Tells you a lot about kojingos ability to think rationally...

OT, realizes that in cases of sexual harrasment, false accusations are sometimes made.

In fact, he sometimes makes them himself. Isn't that right OT?

:roll:

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
So Whitewing- who do you consider the spokesman/leader of the Republican/conservatives to be today :???:

You just can't help yourself can you OT, calling the movement teabaggers. Why do you despise those folks so much that you'd use that term repeatedly?

And split the party? You're really worried about a split party? No, I think what you and others on the left are worried about is the millions of everyday Americans who have never been politically active becoming so now. Those folks (the Teapartiers) are motivated and they'll get out and vote, and canvas, and push for what they think is right for the country.

The other side? No so much.

It's going to be a long dark day for donks come election day in November.

Latest posts