• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nebraska Water---free delivery if you live to the south

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nebraska Sandhills

Reaction score
IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

normally about a 2 foot deep creek about 15 feet wide at the most flows through this valley

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0515-1.jpg

Me thinks you've surpassed your saturation point. :shock: Water sure can do plenty of damage. Are turtles that big common in your area?

I have seen more snappers out on the move this year than any I can remember...

Out of all the water we received the last few weeks our creeks are still dry. We got 4-5 inches just last week and you still can't tell it. So I will be happy to take some of that water off your hands. I still have cracks in this black land. I thought I seen a china man poke his head up in one the other day. :wink:

per said:
Me thinks you've surpassed your saturation point. :shock: Water sure can do plenty of damage. Are turtles that big common in your area?

We do have quite a few snapping turtles, but smaller box turtles and water turtles are much more common.

nearly 6 inches of rain around here in the past week. Well on our way to another above average year for precip, i've lost track of how many years in a row now this makes :shock:

We are in tough shape here.. We have had rain for over a week and have a quarter of buggy alfalfla down.. We still have sunflowers to plant and that maybe interesting... I always wanted one of those fountains that you put in your yard... I have one now that is just on the west side of my garden...LOL... We have had a steady stream of water running through our yard... Limit is becoming a mudder now.... Bless his heart... He's not real graceful but is learning to slow down....

flyingS said:
Where are the pictures take at? That's a lot of water. We didn't get that much rain a Cody.

northern Garfield County, the road pictured where it took the pavement out is the Cedar River Road between hwy 11 and ericson

Nebraska Sandhills
Were not to far apart I live at south of Ewing. Did the dam on Ericson lake go out? We are flooded from O'Neill to east of Neligh. Went into Ewing yesterday and help fill sand bags run out of bags at 6000 trucks were hauling sand on the north street of town to keep the water out. I think only about six houses had much dammage. It is amazing how a town will pull together. The town of Inman is all under water. The north side of Clearwater to.

took the long way home tonight on some of the county roads around the area I live in and there's lots and lots of water in the fields and ditches as well.

Buyer said:
Nebraska Sandhills
Were not to far apart I live at south of Ewing. Did the dam on Ericson lake go out? We are flooded from O'Neill to east of Neligh. Went into Ewing yesterday and help fill sand bags run out of bags at 6000 trucks were hauling sand on the north street of town to keep the water out. I think only about six houses had much dammage. It is amazing how a town will pull together. The town of Inman is all under water. The north side of Clearwater to.

We are pretty close.....the dam held but the spillway broke loose. I had heard that Ewing really had to work hard and work together to save the town...thoughts and prayers go out to the people who had water damage to their homes in the surrounding communities.

Latest posts