• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

New Adult in Our House!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
My oldest daughter turned 18 today-I find it hard to believe 18 years passed by that fast but I guess they have lol. She has turned out better than I ever dreamed-I did a great job of picking out her Mom for sure.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

NR, in my old Junior connections, I saw your kids in there.... pm me your address and Ill clip it out for you if you guys want it.

How does it feel to know that youre officially an ole fart NR??? :lol: :lol: Member, growing older is manditory, but growin up is optional!!!

Boy doesn't it seem like they get to that number awfully fast :cry: :cry: Heck it wasn't all her mom NR,pretty obvious shes got a pretty proad daddy too.

ACS you better be sure you can handle the old fart before you chirp lol. You wouldn't be the first young goalie got his grade one from the old coach lol. JB she's tall and slender just like momma looks like none of my girls will have my build or my mustache lol.

NR my oldest turned 18 earlier this year. It's a good deal, that's what we raise them is to be adults but it's also a bitter pill for a daddy. Congratulations and condolences. Been there , done that.

I got my grade 12... took grde 6 twice!!!! lol.

Bring it Grandpappy, the grasshopper is the new Buhlin wall!!! lol.

head out here some saturday and Ill teach you how to stop pucks. lol.

I don't stop them wee puppy I go roof Daddy on yappy goalies lol. Careful that waterbottle doesn't hit on the way down after I shelf one on you lol.

Oh, im not gonna hafta put any sunscreen on my neck.... No way its even gonna see any lights. lol.

Am I gonna hafta call an ambulance after ya throw out yer back ? :lol: :p 8) :D

Northern Rancher said:
My oldest daughter turned 18 today-I find it hard to believe 18 years passed by that fast but I guess they have lol. She has turned out better than I ever dreamed-I did a great job of picking out her Mom for sure.
Welcome to the 'Grumpy old men's club' our youngest turned 22 this year, where did the time go? The elder two are in England, Craig is disabled and so stays our 'baby' at home.
Well done in bringing up your first born to adulthood, and may she always be a credit to you.

I havent seen bench time in four years bub!!!!!!!!

Head south and we'll "rock your world" our centre says bring it... he's right beside me. lol.

Shoot Nr.. For a second there I thought you were going to annoucne that you had finally grown up :wink: :lol: :lol: Congrats on raising what I am sure is a fine young woman.

Welcome to the "Are they really 18?" Club... :? My son turned 18 last spring and is in college 6hrs. away from home...I think we did alright cause he luvs it..and isn't homesick...(wished he was a little homesick, so he'd come home more often...lol) So be proud of your daughter..and she'll be proud of you too!

You get benched.... beleive you me. lol. One of our players has been downgraded to towel boy.... another is water boy... and theyre both goalies.... I start each and every game. lol

I called ya bub, cause you dont get the last A!!!

Lmbo

Latest posts