• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

new restaurants

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mrj

Reaction score
Has anyone eaten at the new Mongolian Grill in Rapid City? My ex-sister-in-law/good-friend took me to one in Omaha a few years ago, and it was not only good, but fun!

Just too many great places to eat in Rapid City. Still haven't had a chance to try Boston Garden since they put in the new roast sirloin entrees. They put a very large bundle of their money with a pittance of Beef Checkoff money into that projcet, as it should be. The Checkoff gives them a nudge and access to the expertise developed in food service areas to help restaurants add new products to their menus. Winning situation for both parties and the entire beef industry when the product succeeds in selling more beef, IMO.

MRJ

I have. The one in Cheyanne is better. The sevice was real good at Rapid and I didn't think they had as many selections, but all and all it was very good and filling.... I think I would start at the end and go to the front that way you get more meat and less vegtables... My trouble is running out of room in my bowl so I don't get more of the meat as I would like. Also learned not to take too many helopenos... It was one hot doggie.....

Since you're talking restaurants, any we shouldn't miss in SD?

There is a really nice Italian place in down town Rapid... Kitty corner from furniture mart on the south side of the street.. Alot of atmosphere and real italian food. I didn't care for the food (no goat cheese please) but they are always busy and It's the real deal...
Us girls always eat at Red Lobster( sorry everyone) :oops:

I think it was in Rapid one time a bunch of us went to eat after a roping up there and we went in and sat down and took the waitress forever to wait on us and finally she came and asked what we wanted.....well we ordered chicken fried steaks....so she took the orders and left....about 45 minutes went by or so and she came back and said I'm sorry guys were out of Chicken Fried Steak, is there something else i can get you!!??! She didn't get a very big tip!! haha.....

Latest posts