• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Newest member this time

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I can't believe you are still sore at me for knocking over a couple fence posts...............and a few hundred feet of fence......................................and that shed i kinda dinged up and the roof fell off when the sides collapsed.....................................................................................................................................................and the scuff in your truck was cleary because you parked it in a bad spot.............................................................................but the corral sure looked clean when i finished! :D

Did ya every get that loader down out of the high voltage line? I'd a stayed to help ya but you seemed like you were in a bad mood for some reason that day. :wink: Anyway, call again if you'd like to hire me again. I have time.

I have a place where all employees are required to park - - - out of the way.

One employee would park right in the work zone if he felt I would not catch him. I even gave him 3 days off without pay for not parking where he was instructed.

About 2 weeks later he was back at work and knew I would be on a job site in another town for the morning. Parked at the gravel screen ( about 50' from the designated area ) and about 2 hours into the day he ran over his pick-up witha 980 cat (66,000# over a ford ranger )totaled the truck and when I refused to pay for it he quit and sued me. HE WON!

He never could understand when he wanted his job back! I fought his unemployment and he did not get to collect!

Latest posts