• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NFR starts Dec 1 on The Cowboy Channel

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mr Berry rode well tonight in the barebacks. That idiot who was in the booth from Yellowstone was an embarrassment to anything western. Thank God he left. The little hippie kid with red chaps is a knucklehead. I'd pay good money to see him get launched over the dash tomorrow night

Mr Berry rode well tonight in the barebacks. That idiot who was in the booth from Yellowstone was an embarrassment to anything western. Thank God he left. The little hippie kid with red chaps is a knucklehead. I'd pay good money to see him get launched over the dash tomorrow night
Like a real honest-to-goodness bronc rider/cowboy would say, "He should wear the box and throw the hat away."

I agree. An embarrassment.

Wish they would put their names, scores, times, and stock's name as well as the contractor's on the screen.......................and I really don't care to see screen shots of the crowd showing that we are not there..........just saying......

Wish they would put their names, scores, times, and stock's name as well as the contractor's on the screen.......................and I really don't care to see screen shots of the crowd showing that we are not there..........just saying......
B claims to be there but I am yet to see him in the crowd shots.

I agree. Especially about that little hippie kid. But blowing the hand and going out the back door would be more impressive.

Yes!! I want to know the name of the contestant, stock name and stock contractor AND THE TIME OR THE SCORE. I wish Joe Beaver would shut up. I don't hear well and it's just a distraction in the background.

Man Orin Larsen had a heck of a wreck of a ride tonight. He can't buy a decent ride. He looks a little sore and I hope it's nothing serious. Just a rangy, mean, bucking horse in the eliminator pen

I thought Ryder should have scored higher on the re-ride. Bulls were plenty stout but a lot of guys made mistakes and got bucked off. Stetson included

Latest posts