• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NFR starts Dec 1 on The Cowboy Channel

Help Support Ranchers.net:

If they are showing the women's breakaway, Brittnaey Truman is the daughter of some good friends of ours.

Edited to say: it's a separate championship, still pretty cool tho.
Those ladies can flat rope. I love how humble all the contestants have been. With one glaring exception of course.

If they are showing the women's breakaway, Brittnaey Truman is the daughter of some good friends of ours.

Edited to say: it's a separate championship, still pretty cool tho.
It's neat to know those girls with that great of roping talent!!

Our friend's daughter is Cadee Tew Williams. We don't know her personally, just know her parents, Clay and Roxie Tew. Her brothers both rope PRCA. Her parents have a business in ND and go back and forth from ND to Texas. They stopped on their way through last summer.

Cadee Williams from Weatherford, Texas, won the 2022 Breakaway event championship by roping 10 calves in 31.9

Does anyone have the facts on Rocker getting fined $1000 for language and $2000 for harassment when after his ride in round 4 he yelled at the judges and allegedly used profanity?

A friend saw on Facebook that someone had photographed the signed fines list and photographed Rocker yelling. Apparently, this wasn't seen on TV, just by some in-house fans. I am surprised that no one got a video of it with all the cell phones.

I have yet to find any official PRCA statement about it. Personally, I find Rocker a spoiled arrogant disrespectful show pony. A talented bronc rider, but a little humility would go a long way in furthering his career.

Does anyone have the facts on Rocker getting fined $1000 for language and $2000 for harassment when after his ride in round 4 he yelled at the judges and allegedly used profanity?

A friend saw on Facebook that someone had photographed the signed fines list and photographed Rocker yelling. Apparently, this wasn't seen on TV, just by some in-house fans. I am surprised that no one got a video of it with all the cell phones.

I have yet to find any official PRCA statement about it. Personally, I find Rocker a spoiled arrogant disrespectful show pony. A talented bronc rider, but a little humility would go a long way in furthering his career.
I could think of more words to describe him, both he and his Daddy are the epitomes of what is wrong with the world today.

There was chatter about it on FB. Some thought it was justified and some didn't. Some attributed it to being 18 years old. Go figure.
He shouldn't be allowed to ride another bronc at the 2022 NFR. That's how I figure it.

Judges are blind tonight. Ryder got a 78🤬🤬🤬🤬
No way in hell after seeing what they have some of the other way worse rides. Logan Hay wins three straight. He's sure easy to root for. Great kid.

There was chatter about it on FB. Some thought it was justified and some didn't. Some attributed it to being 18 years old. Go figure.
He shouldn't be allowed to ride another bronc at the 2022 NFR. That's how I figure it.
I agree that round 4 should have been his last ride. I don't care about the language he used as much as I do about his arrogance and thinking the judges were less qualified to judge his ride than he was as an 18-year-old rider.
I could think of more words to describe him, both he and his Daddy are the epitomes of what is wrong with the world today.
I agree!

Did you hear the story that he and his papa got drunk and was raising cain in a bar in Pendleton? The cops were called and the Steiner's took off. Rocker wound up jumping off a tall building and broke both ankles. The power that be kept it hushed up.
Here is what I have heard through the goatheads .........

That night he snuck into a Pendleton bar, ran from the cops, and broke both his ankles jumping off a roof. He had to turn out of the short round.

Last edited:
Judges are blind tonight. Ryder got a 78🤬🤬🤬🤬
No way in hell after seeing what they have some of the other way worse rides. Logan Hay wins three straight. He's sure easy to root for. Great kid.
I agree....Ryder got screwed on that score........Logan is great....my favorite was Dawson, but he is not doing as well.....

The steer wrestling and the barrel racing both go down to tomorrow with three people in the hunt in each. Jess has the BB sewed up. Zeke wins the SB if he stays on his horse tomorrow. Stetson has the BR in hand.

Lewis Feild could still win it. I just heard them say that on tv just now.
What happened to Shane Hanchey in the calf roping. They flagged him out.
We backed it up and couldn't see anything. He was shocked at the call and so was Marty Yates.

I'm so hoping Lisa Lockheart will get her first gold buckle.

Latest posts