• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

No Luck Here Rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

As of now it looks like the moisture is going to bypass this area to our North. I think they may have dropped your Winter Storm Warning too.

#&^%%@&#**&*#$&

The test went through BTW.

the real jake said:
As of now it looks like the moisture is going to bypass this area to our North. I think they may have dropped your Winter Storm Warning too.

#&^%%@&#**&*#$&

The test went through BTW.

real jake- We ended up with about 2 more inches in a couple hours this morning-- blowed all over the place-- still getting scattered ice crystal pellet flurries... Still predicting up to 8 inches for areas north of the Missouri and up to 16 inches for the mountains over by Great Falls...Wouldn't be so bad if this east wind would go down......

We've got the same east wind up here. It's snowing a bit, but the wind is sure blowing it around. Sometimes you can't see very far. I have to go out and do chores soon, I've been putting it off because I don't want to go out there! It could stop any time!!! :x

Oldtimer, we could get a couple inches of snow total, according to the updated forcast. That would be a start I suppose. I know your state needs it very badly also, so I will be glad for whomever gets precip.

Jake, I am done posting anything about the weather as I jinx it. So you will have to read in the paper to see if I get any. Headliner will read "Rancher floats away".

They are saying a couple of inches for us with 70% chance. We'll see.

We started the day with a cold SE wind, but it warmed up to about 45 degrees. We were in Miles City and it was pretty nice there, 50 degrees even.

On Monday, Ismay got three inches of wet snow, we didn't, however.

South of us a lady had a heat lamp in the barn and it caught something (probably straw) on fire and burned the barn down. She lost a sheep and some chickens. She is a renter, so it wasn't her barn. I just hate it that some animals burned up. Even chickens.

Faster Horses, I was in Miles City today too. You could have taken me to dinner. :)

Latest posts