• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Northern Rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Well looks like the big "C" got another good man, truthfully I had no idea he was that sick, he will do well with the "Boss", my condolence to the Wilsons.......................good luck

Very sad new's indeed. Thought's, Prayer's and Best Wishes for the family

He was a true CHARACTER, and will be missed greatly by all who knew him, even if only on Rancher's. net

Condolences to family and friends. NR left his mark on family and friends as well as many that didn't know him, but would have liked to……a tribute of a life well lived.

So sad to hear. Really going to miss Cory's stories of adventure with his kids and his cattle. He was a great source of advice when I needed a second opinion.

My condolences to the Wilson family.

We had the honor of meeting Cory several times, and he and his family stayed overnight here.

http://ow.ly/i/sfWJ

Rest In Peace, dear friend. You are in a better place after your courageous fight with cancer, always kept the stiff upper lip. You left behind grieving family and many, many grieving friends.

Cory faced his disease with great courage. He fought the good fight.
He will be missed here, as I'm sure he will everywhere he
was known. He generously shared his wit and his knowledge of the cattle
business. I'm glad we got to meet him in person. He truly was
one of a kind.

Condolences go out to the family.

RIP amigo. I always admired Cory's passion for everything he did, and his no bull shine approach to life and everything his encompassed.

While in Farmington, NM for the National High School rodeo finals several years ago, my parents had the wonderful opportunity to meet Cory and his family. They hosted Cory on a tour of the New Mexico desert part of our ranch. I don't know who enjoyed the tour more or who learned more from each other, but it was something my parents really cherished. After all, everyone always is interested in the Colorado mountain side of our operation, not the New Mexico desert side, which has it's own personality and beauty. Not Cory...he wanted to see how cows run in the high mountain desert setting, and it just thrilled my Dad to no end that someone wanted to see and learn about how he manages the cows and the environment in that setting.

May God Bless the Wilsons and wrap them in comfort of the wonderful memories of their Son, Husband, Brother and Dad.

We'll miss you Cory.

God surely gained a wonderful guy in our loss...

TTB
Lisa

Rest in Peace Cory... I would imagine right now he is comparing Midnight and Descent to some of the bucking horses of today..

Never got a chance to meet Cory, altho we talked of it often- but feel like it is a longtime old friend- as after he got cancer we spent hours on FB chatting- usually about rodeos, bucking horses, or cattle.... His not being able to sleep hours often coincided with my arthritis induced similar habits...

My condolences to the family.....

I tried to post earlier but it wouldn't let me.

I was worried when I didn't hear from Cory for a couple days on FB, we talked once or more daily. The last thing we talked about was the new bull we bought and that he was hoping to go to the Ranchers connection sale and see Braun's bulls.

It amazes me how close you can feel to someone you've never met in person. He was a great friend, and a shining example of a great father and husband. He surely fought a good fight against cancer. He will be missed :cry:

Just chatted with last week on FB and we were talking about bulls and such again.
Will sure miss getting his opinion and knowledge.

My deepest sympathy to his family.

Cory will surely be missed by all that knew him. Prayers to his family.

I prefer not to post it but if anyone wishs to send a card to the family you can PM me and I will give you their address.

I agree with you Nicky, even though I never met him or even talked to him except on this computer, I feel as though I have lost a very dear friend. I was hoping and praying he could come through his troubles but I know he fought hard.

I will never forget his wisdom or his humor. Anytime he posted something I was always eager to read what he had to say. I will miss him greatly.

May God bless him and his family.

Sending prayers out to his family as well. I never met NR but after reading his posts on here I felt like he was one heck of guy that I hope one day I can become. I wish his family the best in this time of need.

I am deeply saddened to hear about the passing of NR . My most sincere condolences go out to the Wilson family and everyone who's lives were touched by Cory .

You all are in my thoughts and prayers . May you be able to smile through all of the wonderful memories in time, instead of shedding tears.

Even though NR wasn't a sailor, I still think the following is appropriate: Fair winds and following seas......

Deepest sympathies to the family.

He's the cowman that challenged the way everyone thought. But I am sure he would rather be remembered as a good father. You could see it in his posts.

It is sad to lose another special personality! He was so positive and heroic with the treatments, maybe we especially wanted to believe he would beat that villian, cancer. And, it is a testimony to his personality that many of us felt a close friendship even tho we have never met in person.

The West has lost another great example of our 'cowboy culture', but his example will lead to others emulating him, I'm sure.

My sincere sympathy to his family and friends.

mrj

Latest posts