• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Northern Rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

phantom

Reaction score
We lost Nothern Rancher last night. I would have liked just one more road trip. He will be missed on this forum. He always had something to share.

Thanks for letting us know. He will be greatly missed by all. Prayers from here to his family.

That's extremely sad, he was a true cowboy that loved his herefords and he left way to early! Our prayers and condolences go to his family and friends

That is very sad news. Cory was such an interesting person, full of personality, and willing to stick his neck out for causes he believed in. He was multi-talented at being a cattleman, rodeo enthusiast, avid hunter, hockey coach, and in many other endeavors. I envy all who knew him in person, but it was quite enjoyable knowing him as Northern Rancher on this ranchers.net forum. Our prayers go out for his family and community. They have suffered a huge loss, but are so much better off having had his influence in their lives. Adios, compadre.

My heart goes out to his wonderful family and all who called him friend. He was such a hard working, fun loving person. I will miss his wit, his arguments, his opinions and his zest for life. Please let me know if i can help out in any way. He sure showed us all nothing but tremendous courage as he faced cancer. What a guy! May peace and comfort find and stay with the Wilsons.

Condolences to the Wilson family. No doubt Cory was a character and he will be well remembered by his community. I suspect he left much of himself behind to live through his children who will carry a piece of Cory in their personalities.

I'm sorry to hear that. He will be missed on this forum and in our hearts. He was a neat person with a lot of heart. Let us hear from ya occasionally.

So sorry to hear this.

Cory was a great inspiration to live life fully, a great example of a dad who spent time doing the important things with his kids and his contributions on here were always most enjoyable and will be greatly missed.

Our condolences to his family.

Latest posts