• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Not Sure

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
what I just got myself into but I just got offered a job writing an Ag. column for the local paper. I've written their hockey and rodeo news before but not sure how this will all work out. guess only way to find out is to try it.

Northern Rancher said:
what I just got myself into but I just got offered a job writing an Ag. column for the local paper. I've written their hockey and rodeo news before but not sure how this will all work out. guess only way to find out is to try it.

Go for it. You are only young once. :)

You can tell everyone exactly how to ranch, where to ranch, when to ranch, and why to ranch, and become the next cattle guru. Soon people will be calling wanting you to speak at seminars, conferences, workshops and exhibitions from Brownfield to Brownsville. Don't take less than $600/day, plus travel and meals. :wink: If Kit can do it, a pasture-Ai'in', deer-slayin', muskeg-trackin', verbal conjugator like you should be a shoe-in. :lol:

Pure, that was really good!!! I think you could be a writer, too.

Only thing I'd worry about with NR's writing is what if they ask him to write something on machinery? He'll be here asking you guys with all that iron for advice. :p :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PureCountry said:
Isn't this "Ranchers.net"? The only iron we see on here is bale-decks, branding pots, Denny's trailers and Oldtimers wheelchair. :lol:

Hey now- you should have seen how nimble footed I ran around the corral tonight trying to pen some bred heifers, so I could clear the alleyway so my son could unload some bulls and heifers he just got in with hauling back from a sale in the southern part of the state...

I did have all the corral lights on- but was still pretty proud I didn't fall over anything in the dark... :D And I did name one heifer tonite :wink: :lol:

PureCountry said:
You can tell everyone exactly how to ranch, where to ranch, when to ranch, and why to ranch, and become the next cattle guru. Soon people will be calling wanting you to speak at seminars, conferences, workshops and exhibitions from Brownfield to Brownsville. Don't take less than $600/day, plus travel and meals. :wink: If Kit can do it, a pasture-Ai'in', deer-slayin', muskeg-trackin', verbal conjugator like you should be a shoe-in. :lol:

Oldtimers wheelchair.

Man, Pure, you are on a rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll! :lol2: :clap:

Latest posts