• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama on television

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
backhoeboogie said:
Oldtimer said:
I hope you don't sit on your hari-kari knife when I tell you it was passed under Reagans watch...

Illegal aliens got access under Clinton's watch. You need to dig a little deeper before you put that finger on the trigger.

When they're lying out there on the pavement- you can't go asking for citizenship papers.....
Reagan knew that quite well....

How many are laying out there on the pavement as opposed to walking in???? ?Got any facts to suppoert your claim???
You are reaching here oldtimer , especially with your name calling snide little remarks!
A moderator should have a little more class!

Oldtimer said:
No matter what you call it-- we who have insurance in the US are already paying $42.7 billion a year or $1000+ per family for all the medical care given to uninsured residents and as the head of the Health Insurance Assn says "We're doing it in the most expensive way possible, through the doors of the emergency rooms."

And as costs go up to cover those uncompensated costs - health insurance goes up and more folks can't afford it- which raises health care costs - which raises health care insurance costs- etc., etc., etc. in a Catch-22 that steamrolls faster as more can't afford insurance- and more and more don't seek or put off preventative care....

Robert Zirkelbach, spokesman for America's Health Insurance Plans, said Obama's statement is accurate and pointed to the Families USA study.

"We're already spending $50 billion a year to provide care for uninsured Americans," said Zirkelbach, whose national association represents nearly 1,300 member companies providing health insurance coverage to more than 200 million Americans. "We're doing it in the most expensive way possible, through the doors of the emergency rooms."

So if we are already paying for their emergency care, then leave it alone. I am fine as an American to have my insurance be higher so that we as a nation do not deny a sick person at hospital. I have no problem not paying for a dead beat that has a cold to see a doctor, but I will concede that extra $1,000.00 so poor people are not left sitting on the sidewalks.

Thanks for bringing this up now I know we are already covering those not insured I see no reason for a change! The poor are covered now leave me alone with my Health care!

aplusmnt said:
Oldtimer said:
No matter what you call it-- we who have insurance in the US are already paying $42.7 billion a year or $1000+ per family for all the medical care given to uninsured residents and as the head of the Health Insurance Assn says "We're doing it in the most expensive way possible, through the doors of the emergency rooms."

And as costs go up to cover those uncompensated costs - health insurance goes up and more folks can't afford it- which raises health care costs - which raises health care insurance costs- etc., etc., etc. in a Catch-22 that steamrolls faster as more can't afford insurance- and more and more don't seek or put off preventative care....

Robert Zirkelbach, spokesman for America's Health Insurance Plans, said Obama's statement is accurate and pointed to the Families USA study.

"We're already spending $50 billion a year to provide care for uninsured Americans," said Zirkelbach, whose national association represents nearly 1,300 member companies providing health insurance coverage to more than 200 million Americans. "We're doing it in the most expensive way possible, through the doors of the emergency rooms."

So if we are already paying for their emergency care, then leave it alone. I am fine as an American to have my insurance be higher so that we as a nation do not deny a sick person at hospital. I have no problem not paying for a dead beat that has a cold to see a doctor, but I will concede that extra $1,000.00 so poor people are not left sitting on the sidewalks.

Thanks for bringing this up now I know we are already covering those not insured I see no reason for a change! The poor are covered now leave me alone with my Health care!

So you can afford to pay 25% more by 2015? Without any preventive care practices or early diagnosis of these peoples illness/injuries health costs will continue to steamroll- and health care insurance with it...

The last rating- we were 19th out of the top 19 industrial nations in health care-mainly because we don't offer preventive care and early diagnosis to All- but #1 for costs....

Oldtimer said:
aplusmnt said:
Oldtimer said:

So you can afford to pay 25% more by 2015? Without any preventive care practices or early diagnosis of these peoples illness/injuries health costs will continue to steamroll- and health care insurance with it...

The last rating- we were 19th out of the top 19 industrial nations in health care-mainly because we don't offer preventive care and early diagnosis to All- but #1 for costs....

Yep I can afford it! And won't complain about it!

Latest posts