• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama's half-brother held on drugs charge

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Scott McClellan- both publicly and in his book- said Bush told him he couldn't answer yes or no to if he had used cocaine- because he was so drunk and messed up, he had no idea......

Down in this part of the county they call that the "reservation fifth" amendment....
"I don't know if I stabbed him- I could have- but I was too drunk to remember"

So Bush is guilty of Cocaine use yet there is not one bit of EVIDENCE to prove the allegations other than hear-say from a guy that wants to sell a book . :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is this another case of Oldtimer claiming something WITHOUT PROOF? :shock:

Kind of like claiming Obama was having Geithner jerk back Bail Out money

And Geithner jump down the throats of Citibank for using Bail Out money to ORDER a $50 million dollar jet.

Shame on you Oldtimer I expected better of a career lawman/judge. :wink:

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Scott McClellan- both publicly and in his book- said Bush told him he couldn't answer yes or no to if he had used cocaine- because he was so drunk and messed up, he had no idea......

Down in this part of the county they call that the "reservation fifth" amendment....

So Bush is guilty of Cocaine use yet there is not one bit of EVIDENCE to prove the allegations other than hear-say from a guy that wants to sell a book . :roll: :roll: :roll:

And Geithner jump down the throats of Citibank for using Bail Out money to ORDER a $50 million dollar jet.

Yep-- again its all my fault for the happenings you can't disprove... :roll:
You forget that McClellan also "under oath" testified to the same in Congressional hearings- an admission from GW :wink: but no big deal...

Or maybe I should call you Sister Tammy ( your years of whining and crying- and knocking the US reminds me of Tammy Faye Bakker) for your holier than thou current temperance/prohibitionist/abstinence preachings- putting yourself so far above those that have ever had a problem-to think it couldn't be you...
Poor Big Muddy.......

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

You forget that McClellan also "under oath" testified to the same in Congressional hearings- an admission from GW :wink: but no big deal...

Or maybe I should call you Sister Tammy ( your years of whining and crying- and knocking the US reminds me of Tammy Faye Bakker) for your holier than thou current temperance/prohibitionist/abstinence preachings- putting yourself so far above those that have ever had a problem-to think it couldn't be you...
Poor Big Muddy.......

Gee Oldtimer did I hit a nerve
If you can prove your comments then prove them
where does it say Obama is having Geithner jerk back anything.

If you can prove Citibank ordered the jet after they recieved the bailout money go for it.

What did Scott testify to under oath that Bush couldn't remember when asked or Bush admitted he did it. There is a big difference Oldtimer :roll:

Under questioning from Rep. Ric Keller, R-Fla., Mr. McClellan conceded that the president had never asked him to shade the truth, use innuendo or employ propaganda, nor ordered anyone else to do so in his presence.

Mr. Keller accused him of padding the book with lurid material, citing an anecdote about Mr. Bush's alleged cocaine use decades ago. Mr. McClellan defended the passage, saying that Mr. Bush's claim during the 2000 campaign that he couldn't remember reflected an "evasion" mentality that he brought with him to White House.

Looks to me as if the testimony under oath was that Bush could not remember how is that an admission to anything from Bush?

Kitty Kelley was suppose to have written a book about Bush and Cocaine too. But it turned out her supposed informant (GW's ex sister in law) said she hadn't made any such comment to Kelley about Bush. Book probably sold good to Bush haters but didn't change the fact she didn't have any testimony to back up her claims.

Didn't you see the last press conf by Bush....even he mentioned his drinking and drug days !!!

When a person is in politics either party they set there family up to be torn apart by the media. Every thing they do wrong or did wrong will come into the publics eye.

CattleArmy said:
When a person is in politics either party they set there family up to be torn apart by the media. Every thing they do wrong or did wrong will come into the publics eye.

Yes thats true unfortunately CA, the point I was trying to make is that when it is posted about Obama or a member about his family, then its who cares, not a big deal, but when it was Palin, it was definitely meth and in the WH, and on and on and on....its a total double standard

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

Poor Big Muddy.......

That comment shows your reading and comprehensive skills are pretty shabby- as there have only been two or three articles concerning the jet already posted :roll: ...
And last week the Obama administration asked Citibank, one of the biggest multinational bank conglomerates, to cancel its order for an executive corporate jet which was being purchased at a cost of $50 million from a French aircraft manufacturer.
http://www.sundaytimes.lk/090201/Columns/inside.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/27/obama-officials-tells-cit_n_161202.html

Was this plane not contracted for over 2 yrs ago?
If so then there would have been a rather substantial deposit have had to have been made to even begin building the plane and then more than likely progress payments have been made as the plane made its way through the manufacturing process.
If that is the case in might be better to go ahead and finish the purchase.
Not saying they should keep the plane but to look at alternatives rather than stop the process and lose more money,
You need to look at the whole process before making rash judgments.

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Poor Big Muddy.......

That comment shows your reading and comprehensive skills are pretty shabby- as there have only been two or three articles concerning the jet already posted :roll: ...
And last week the Obama administration asked Citibank, one of the biggest multinational bank conglomerates, to cancel its order for an executive corporate jet which was being purchased at a cost of $50 million from a French aircraft manufacturer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/27/obama-officials-tells-cit_n_161202.html

They asked them to cancel the jet but where does it say Obama jerked back Bail Out money?

Where does it say the jet was order after recieving Bail Out money the Jet was ordered in 2005?

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

They asked them to cancel the jet but where does it say Obama jerked back Bail Out money?

Where does it say the jet was order after recieving Bail Out money the Jet was ordered in 2005?

He didn't have to- they voluntarily cancelled the jet when Obama/Geithner jumped them about it....

And it doesn't matter when you ordered it- if you're so broke you're having to take bailout money from the taxpayers- you shouldn't be out buying Corporate jets for the CEO's....Thats the kind of greedy high living irresponsibility that got many of these business's in the position they are in....

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

He didn't have to- they voluntarily cancelled the jet when Obama/Geithner jumped them about it....

And it doesn't matter when you ordered it- if you're so broke you're having to take bailout money from the taxpayers- you shouldn't be out buying Corporate jets for the CEO's....Thats the kind of greedy high living irresponsibility that got many of these business's in the position they are in....

Oldtimer you claimed
Obama already has Geithner jerking some of the Bush/Paulson willy nilly handed out money back-- one from a bank/firm that took the money and spent it buying a new company CEO's jetliner
Prove it, tell me how much Citibank was asked to pay back. :?

You then claimed
At least Geithner jumped down the throats of Citi-Bank when they took Bushs handout and went out and used it to order a new company CEO $50 Million jetliner
Oldtimer looked it up Citibank order that jet in 2005 not after they took the bailout money.

Nothing you have brought proves Citibank was even asked to PAY BACK BAIL OUT MONEY

Nothing you have brought has proved that Citibank used the bailout money to ORDER that jet.

BTW you claim
And it doesn't matter when you ordered it- if you're so broke you're having to take bailout money from the taxpayers-
Can you provide proof that Citibank knew they were going to be asking the Government for bail out money when they ordered the plane in 2005?

If you can't then this is just another example of many comments you can't back. :roll: :roll:

OY VEY :roll: Give Big Muddy a Quart of Canadian Club- YOU need it..... :wink: :lol:

Geithner, Bernanke Work on $700 Billion Bailout Overhaul

Friday, January 30, 2009 1:30 PM

WASHINGTON -- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is meeting with top government officials to develop the administration's plan for overhauling the $700 billion bailout program and improve regulation of the financial system.

Geithner was scheduled to meet Friday with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Chairman Sheila Bair and John Dugan, the head of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. The OCC regulates the country's biggest banks.

Treasury said those discussions, along with meetings with senior department staff, were occurring as the administration refines its proposals for financial and regulatory reform.

----------

The bailout program has generated a huge amount of controversy. Critics charge that the Bush administration failed to impose enough restrictions on banks to make sure the billions they were receiving went to boost lending.

President Barack Obama on Thursday called it "shameful" and the "height of irresponsibility" that Wall Street had paid out $18.4 billion in bonuses last year.

Oldtimer said:
OY VEY :roll: Give Big Muddy a Quart of Canadian Club- YOU need it..... :wink: :lol:

WASHINGTON -- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is meeting with top government officials to develop the administration's plan for overhauling the $700 billion bailout program and improve regulation of the financial system.

Geithner was scheduled to meet Friday with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Chairman Sheila Bair and John Dugan, the head of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. The OCC regulates the country's biggest banks.

Treasury said those discussions, along with meetings with senior department staff, were occurring as the administration refines its proposals for financial and regulatory reform.

----------

The bailout program has generated a huge amount of controversy. Critics charge that the Bush administration failed to impose enough restrictions on banks to make sure the billions they were receiving went to boost lending.

President Barack Obama on Thursday called it "shameful" and the "height of irresponsibility" that Wall Street had paid out $18.4 billion in bonuses last year.

Where does it say they are asking for the money BACK

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

----------

:roll: :roll: They didn't have to take the money back- when given the alternatives- Citigroup agreed instead to give up the plane....

If I was an artist I'd draw you a picture-- but I'm not sure that will sink in..... :roll: :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

:roll: :roll: They didn't have to take the money back- when given the alternatives- Citigroup agreed instead to give up the plane....

If I was an artist I'd draw you a picture-- but I'm not sure that will sink in..... :roll: :wink:

Where was Citibank even given a choice to either cancel the jet or give the money back.
Nothing you have provided even hints that Citibank would have had to give the money back if they kept the Jet.

[/b]

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

Where was Citibank even given a choice to either cancel the jet or give the money back.
Nothing you have provided even hints that Citibank would have had to give the money back if they kept the Jet.

[/b]

Yep- they did it out of the goodness of their heart- and their guilt :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Tam--slow wittedness doesn't seem to run in the rest of your family :???: ....

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

[/b]

Yep- they did it out of the goodness of their heart- and their guilt :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Tam--slow wittedness doesn't seem to run in the rest of your family :???: ....

You made the claim now provide something ANYTHING that even hints they were given an ultimatum.
Or admit you are wrong :wink: :roll:

OT would rather continue buying at Walmart, one of the most ethical big businesses in the US!

He does not like the US businesses that are unethical!

Gee looks like Oldtimer must be out shopping as he has yet to bring any proof that Citibank was given an ulitmatum. :wink: [/b]

Latest posts