• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OK,LET'S HEAR IT WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I got a digital camera, so I'll have to learn how to use it. The boys said they will have to come over everytime I want to make pictures and stuff. Hopefully I can catch on to it.

greg said:
Wife got me among other things...Larry the cable guy tickets

Git er done Greg :!:

Got lots of stuff. The Sask centenial brand book. Farawy horses book, New shirt, a picture collage(sp) from daughter #2. and a soon to be up and running web site from Daughter#1

Hey BMr.......If you need any help naming your new web site we could run a Ranchers.net contest!!!! You could get a lot of suggestions and I bet you might even be able to use 1 or 2!! I'm sure Haymaker would have a couple of ideas!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:I don't know about you but the rest of us could have just a little tooo much fun with that one! :wink: :nod:

I got a 100 gallon fuel tank and an electric pump for it no more fuel cans yee haw.

I got to watch my kids eyes light up when they opened their gifts. Best present in the world. :santa: :santa:

Hey Haymaker.... I got a ..........(wait for it)...................DIGITAL CAMERA for Christmas!!! :)

But, since my computer is 3 days older than dirt, I only have Win98 on it and the camera software needs Win98 SE, or better, to load.
Number one son is going to look on the net for a software upgrade for it.
I may have to take the picture card to town and get it loaded onto a CD , if we can't upgrade the software.

What is it that you would like me to post a picture of, Haymaker??(if I get it working,that is) :D

Hubby got me a beautiful new bible and carrying case with a picture of my kids on the cover!!
Hubby himself got a new leather belt for work, new work boots and some new snap-up flannel shirts
Little boys both got new chaps with their initials on them (Riley had to break his in right away with some "cow poop" while feeding) and BB guns to get rid of our over-whelming gopher population!!
Daughter (jessica) got 2 tickets to the Brad Paisley/Terri Clark/Billy Currington concert January 15th in Bozeman!!!!

ranchwife said:
Hubby got me a beautiful new bible and carrying case with a picture of my kids on the cover!!
Hubby himself got a new leather belt for work, new work boots and some new snap-up flannel shirts
Little boys both got new chaps with their initials on them (Riley had to break his in right away with some "cow poop" while feeding) and BB guns to get rid of our over-whelming gopher population!!
Daughter (jessica) got 2 tickets to the Brad Paisley/Terri Clark/Billy Currington concert January 15th in Bozeman!!!!

So who gets to use the second ticket??

Today my old vet friend gave me a knife...Its identical in looks to the old CASE cattlemans knife I have used for years for castrating-- has the same two big blades, but its a Mustang brand, made in China...Has a good edge on it now, but will have to see if it holds one like the old CASE which is getting worn from many sharpenings...

Gave my son a new pair of binouclars- so I can get the pair he borrowed 2 years ago back--- I need them anymore to read those numbers on the eartags- I keep getting bigger eartags, but the numbers keep shrinking every year :lol:

TimH said:
Hey Haymaker.... I got a ..........(wait for it)...................DIGITAL CAMERA for Christmas!!! :)

But, since my computer is 3 days older than dirt, I only have Win98 on it and the camera software needs Win98 SE, or better, to load.
Number one son is going to look on the net for a software upgrade for it.
I may have to take the picture card to town and get it loaded onto a CD , if we can't upgrade the software.

What is it that you would like me to post a picture of, Haymaker??(if I get it working,that is) :D

"If" you get it working ,you can start by posting a picture of those good looking sisters of yours :D :D ...................good luck

I got some shirts, a dr shoals massage mat??? thing vibrates n heats, n basically makes you wanna sleep on the couch (I been tryin it out) and a Trace Adkins CD "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" hehe....and last but not least, two 1969/72 Chevrolet Truck Fenders....... :lol:

Hubby got me a pretty red,black and white sweater and "boonie" our son and his girlfriend got us a $40. gift card from Wally World. I wore the sweater to church christmas nite and got alot of compliments on it.

Denny said:
ranchwife said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good question!! She wanted to take me, but I told her to grab one of her basketball buddies!! One of her old boyfriends came prancing around thinking he would be the lucky recipient, but I managed to shoot down that idea in no time flat!!! :wink: :wink:

ranchwife said:
Denny said:
ranchwife said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good question!! She wanted to take me, but I told her to grab one of her basketball buddies!! One of her old boyfriends came prancing around thinking he would be the lucky recipient, but I managed to shoot down that idea in no time flat!!! :wink: :wink:

Is it me or do all girls feel a need to latch on to the deadbeats my 2 oldest daughters have each had about 3 boyfriends each which after time went the way of the wind.The oldest has a new one he came over looked like a nice fellow good manners junky car reminded me of me.But the thing I noticed the most was his hat all the other's have $30 Nike hats with the brim curled tighter than a bulls nose and half cocked on their heads.This kiD wore his straight and it was a FREE hat from True Value now this kids allright by me.Now the 2nd daughter say's I should like her new boyfriend he has Black Angus cattle and work's as a Butcher what more could you ask for.Sure will miss her skateboarding ex punk not hardly.She dated him 2 years and the little mushrat never said one word to me must be SCARED.We had one of these punks come to a branding got him holding a calf down I leaned over his shoulder about the time the calf became a steer and wispered in his ear YOU KEEP YOUR'S IN YER PANTS OR THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.He broke up with my daughter 2 day's later hmmmmmmmm.

Latest posts