• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OK,LET'S HEAR IT WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I'll hafta pass that one along to Mr. Lilly cuz it won't be long till Lil Lilly starts tryin to drag home boy friends I'm sure. Mr Lilly says she hasta wait till she's 30 tho.

As of right now tho, she's still got the attitude "Got my horse, got my dog, don't need no Cowboy"

Denny, how funny!!!! I can just imagine what was going through his mind.

That reminds me of the boy that pulled up the house to take my daughter out in a date on evening. That rascal had the nerve to sit in the car and blow the horn. I had been putting out hay with the tractor loader and had had some antifreeze to keep me warm.
I parked the tractor next to his car and turned the motor off. I told that boy that the best thing for him to do would be to drive back out to the road and then drive back to the house, turn off his car, walk up the door and knock. That horn blowing was not going to work at my house.
That punk had the nerve to tell me where to go. As I reached for the key switch on my tractor to crank it, I told that boy that I was going to spear that car and ball it up in the ditch if it was not gone by the time I got my tractor in gear. He slung gravel leaving with me on his tale all the way back to the road. I never saw him again.
I thought my daughter would be mad but she just laughed and said that she did not like him much anyway.
It seemed the word got out though. Every boy that ever came after my daughter eased up to the house and was a perfect gentleman after that.

Alabama said:
That reminds me of the boy that pulled up the house to take my daughter out in a date on evening. That rascal had the nerve to sit in the car and blow the horn. I had been putting out hay with the tractor loader and had had some antifreeze to keep me warm.
I parked the tractor next to his car and turned the motor off. I told that boy that the best thing for him to do would be to drive back out to the road and then drive back to the house, turn off his car, walk up the door and knock. That horn blowing was not going to work at my house.
That punk had the nerve to tell me where to go. As I reached for the key switch on my tractor to crank it, I told that boy that I was going to spear that car and ball it up in the ditch if it was not gone by the time I got my tractor in gear. He slung gravel leaving with me on his tale all the way back to the road. I never saw him again.
I thought my daughter would be mad but she just laughed and said that she did not like him much anyway.
It seemed the word got out though. Every boy that ever came after my daughter eased up to the house and was a perfect gentleman after that.

I am a fair sized guy - but the young fellow who told me to take a hike in my own house one afternoon was quite a bit larger.

I think he was surprized when he went out the door and landed on his butt. Did not take him long to leave the yard either. Seems to me I had to replace a bit of screening. :lol:

Daughters eyes were pretty large as well.

Funny thing is that I have never seen him since. All the new ones that show up are pretty polite to me - wonder if daughter has let them in on the story?

Good manners never go out of style - good on ya' Bama.

B.C.

Haven't run into any ot that bf trouble yet with the oldest Northern Rancherette lol-guess those three teeth and one big eyebrow keep them at bay.

Denny, Bama, NR, Broke Cowboy----gonna have to let the daughter read your postings......she thinks it's bad when a young man comes over to "meet the folks" and the first words outta the hubby's mouth are "if ya get hungry, I'll buy ya a steak....just don't let me catch ya gnawin' on my daughter's neck!" :eek: :eek: :eek:
Most young men around here still have the upbringing to tip their hat, shake your hand and call ya "sir" when meeting you...however, that last yahoo of hers came from "not around here" and was trying to fit in with the local cowboy crowd and came across as a "dude" instead....what a joke!!! Wanted a "party-girl" (that was his excuse for breaking my daughter's heart)....that's okay, I say...she has a beautiful future with med school and all and no place for a "dude" :wink: :wink:
Thanks for sharing all your hilarious stories....I'm sure they will make her feel better, too!!!! :D

I can't believe I forgot to tell about the best gifts that were received (besides the gift of "light" from my Christmas Angel)-----under the tree were about a half dozen games for the family to play....together!! Yahtzee, Trouble, Sorry, Tripoley, Monopoly.....had a great time playing Yahtzee....got the little ones working their minds on the math of adding their own scores!! Ya simply cannot beat family time!! :D :D

I feel like I really made out well for gifts this Christmas. I got a new pair of insulated bib overalls. A beautiful pair of navy blue and grey fur moccasins. A pair of those new style stretch wranglers with the cool patch. A nice new Northern Reflections sweatshirt with a picture of a running horse printed on it. A weird nail file stone that's supposed to last a lifetime. Some nice western Christmas ornaments. A fleece blanket throw with a huge eagle on it. Not to mention a bunch of other goodies. Of course about mid December the boyfriend brought home a nice lookin cow and said she was mine for a Christmas gift. Now that's a gift that keeps on giving!

Hope everyone got something that made em happy!

I got some clothes, tools and a STRIPPER
:lol:
a wire stripper

The best gift I received was being with family. As for other goodies, I got a new Pendleton vest from Mr. TTB, some new much needed silverware and a Hallmark Christmas ornament from Mom and Dad TTB. A great Christmas all in all!!!

Cheers-

TTB

I got a new cutting torch since the regulaters on my old one leak. I've had the acetylene bottle on fire twice this fall so I guess they didn't want to see me burn the shop down.

I got some new kitchen gear LOL.
New 17 inch Flat screen monitor WOW what a big difference. Has Photo setting DANG bright and really can see pics better. All the better to see what needs to be adjusted LOL BUT then since most contest you can not do adjustments guess all it does is help decide which ones to send in.

Other than the xbox for Kaitlyn this was her favorite gift. She still wants to know when I did them. Man it was hard since she gets home before I do and we all go to bed at the same time.
Kaitlynadmiringjeans.jpg

MsSage said:
I got some new kitchen gear LOL.
New 17 inch Flat screen monitor WOW what a big difference. Has Photo setting DANG bright and really can see pics better. All the better to see what needs to be adjusted LOL BUT then since most contest you can not do adjustments guess all it does is help decide which ones to send in.

Other than the xbox for Kaitlyn this was her favorite gift. She still wants to know when I did them. Man it was hard since she gets home before I do and we all go to bed at the same time.
Kaitlynadmiringjeans.jpg

Why that poor girl! Some dang fool drew a flower on her pant leg! Why of all the nerve! :wink:

The best gift for me this year, was being able to host everyone for Christmas, since we have the 'Big House' now. It's what the wife and I have both wanted for a long time, so to put the extra leaves in the big table and sit 12 down for Christmas turkey and homemade noodles was just about a dream come true. Her family, my family, and the boys screaming and giggling over it all. From there, a lump of coal wouldn'ta wiped the smile off my scruffy face. :D :D :D :D

Is it me or do all girls feel a need to latch on to the deadbeats my 2 oldest daughters have each had about 3 boyfriends each which after time went the way of the wind.The oldest has a new one he came over looked like a nice fellow good manners junky car reminded me of me.But the thing I noticed the most was his hat all the other's have $30 Nike hats with the brim curled tighter than a bulls nose and half cocked on their heads.This kiD wore his straight and it was a FREE hat from True Value now this kids allright by me.Now the 2nd daughter say's I should like her new boyfriend he has Black Angus cattle and work's as a Butcher what more could you ask for.Sure will miss her skateboarding ex punk not hardly.She dated him 2 years and the little mushrat never said one word to me must be SCARED.We had one of these punks come to a branding got him holding a calf down I leaned over his shoulder about the time the calf became a steer and wispered in his ear YOU KEEP YOUR'S IN YER PANTS OR THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.He broke up with my daughter 2 day's later hmmmmmmmm.

Way to go DENNY! Our daughter turns 13 on Friday, she thinks she's 16. Been having a boy calling her from Plentywood (as long as he stays there). Thanks for the tip, sw's oldest daughter just didn't bring them home-she'd find ways to spend the night with a friend in town and then hook up with them, etc etc. This one isn't getting away with that, and she knows it, but knowing girls that age she will keep on trying to get away with stuff.
BTW, Montana Cowgurl is banned from the internet for a month, caught her in bed after lights out with my laptop "talking" to her friends via instant messenger. That was two weeks, then a couple days later I caught her instant messaging her friend from Plentywood, so stuck on another 2 weeks. Since she can't get on the internet, she's getting phone calls, her limit is 15 min each phone call, and her friend fron Plentywood calls every hour on the hour, I put a limit to that, just got to stay on top of things and that girl keeps me busier than a cat on a hot tin roof!!!
So since she can't get on rancher's.net for a whole month, I'll pass on what she got:

PINK jewelry
PINK shirt that has, in John Deere Green, "Country Girl", below that the John Deere logo
ditto for her PINK "hoodie" (we used to call them hooded sweatshirts :? go figure) Just like thongs - thongs are what are on your FEET in the SUMMER since they made the thong name mean something else they had to come up with a stupid name for thongs like FLIP FLOPS!!
A small stereo system
an extra LOUD Alarm clock
Various items in her stocking
a "Bearington" collection bear
a PINK velour turtleneck shirt

Isn't that enough?

BTW, I got computer toys, a neat printer/copier/scanner for this laptop, a wireless mouse 8), scarf set, silk scarf 8), some kitchen gadgets and neat frying pans, I did REAL good!!! :D :D :D

I had a friend of mine make up a headstall and tie down for my daughter she's into all the bling bling so she really liked it.
101_0307.jpg

101_0306.jpg

101_0305.jpg

101_0304.jpg

The light colored insert's are a light gray hair on hide with the light blue stud's.

Now she want's a fast barrel horse I told her we have 9 horses so get to rideing one of those.

Latest posts