• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ok you Republicans.............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven said:
TexasBred said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

The same people that I saw yesterday that were without a job are STILL without a job today?

What's taking you so long?????????????????

And, I saw some Mexicans working in some fields this AM....WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE???

Man, you folks better pick up the slack.

And ya know what, after all that money spent and shite slung about....the President is still BLACK!!! LOL!!!!!

6.25% black.....less than you. :shock: :mrgreen:

I rather be black than from Texas!!

We'll alert Jesse, Big Al, & Louie. I'm sure they'll be waiting with open arms for ya. Oh, and don't forget your checkbook when you go to them. Professional race baiting don't come cheap. :wink:

kolanuraven said:

You're loss. We elected another George Bush last night. Life is good again. FYI, This one is a Pee and not Dubya.

Check the stock market. It's been doing some serious roller coaster riding all morning. Investor confidence coming back? Sure looks that way.

Where's Frankie? I sent out for several boxes of salt. Sure needing to toss some in the wounds.

I love win, win, win, win solutions.

kolanuraven said:
TexasBred said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

The same people that I saw yesterday that were without a job are STILL without a job today?

And, I saw some Mexicans working in some fields this AM....WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE???

And ya know what, after all that money spent and shite slung about....the President is still BLACK!!! LOL!!!!!

6.25% black.....less than you. :shock: :mrgreen:

Thank God !!!

kolanuraven said:

You're loss. We elected another George Bush last night. Life is good again. FYI, This one is a Pee and not Dubya.

Check the stock market. It's been doing some serious roller coaster riding all morning. Investor confidence coming back? Sure looks that way.

Where's Frankie? I sent out for several boxes of salt. Sure needing to toss some in the wounds.

I love win, win, win, win solutions.

Big Muddy rancher said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

I didn't realize you were this dumb. :?

What I like about a Canadian election is the day after the election your done if you lose. No going back to work for two months with no consequences.

And I thought you would catch sarcasm!!!

OT bitches about people not using their real names on here, but doesn't say a word about kolanuraven not using her real name. :???: Want to take a bet how many times Obama uses the veto and executive actions in the next 2 years? :roll:

ranch hand said:
OT bitches about people not using their real names on here, but doesn't say a word about kolanuraven not using her real name. :???:

"Oldtimer" is not his real name.

I personally prefer "Hawg-Eye". Those steely, squinty eyes have a criminal look. But when you hang the those gobs of fat all over that carcass, he gets the look of a wart hog.

kolanuraven said:
loomixguy said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

And ya know what, after all that money spent and shite slung about....the President is still MUSLIM!!! LOL!!!!!

Fixed it for you, KooKoo. His race wasn't on the ballot yesterday, but he himself said his policies were.
We won. You lost. Deal with it.

Political Science note:

Hmmmmm...the President can't run again so he won't be on the ballot ever again!!!

I deal with it fine.
I want to see some jobs created, immigration dealt with.

If the migrant workers leave you will have to get your scrawny azz out of Red Cloud and get to the beet fields and get to work.

We've heard all the talk....now walk the walk.
round up ready beets , plant to stand then weed with roundup, don't need the hoe any more

Latest posts