• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Old Boys club

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Yes and the fact they don't want to find it so they aren't testing the recommended catagory of cattle. But the US has the SAFETY BEEF IN THE WORLD :roll: Yea right.

i'm thinkin' that "HAT" sounds an awful like "nebrusker/R-CALF". thought so when i read his first post. can't imagine living so full of bigotry/hate. an abcess that needs lancing. just glad that most people in this country aren't like that.

Yea, this guy who goes by whatever new name he can, is really pretty much a thorn in everyone's side.

the thing to me is, why sink to his level? i'm not sure what his problem is, but he sure gets wild, doesn't he? the banker must not like his management or something--why else would he "hate" Canadians with such "vigor"?? even oldtimer doesn't seem to have such an attitude against Canadians in general. :lol:

Hat said:
You guys are still processing downer cows. My bank account is fine, ($800 calves), i'd worry about yourselves. Tam spews this consumer confidence around like her gravy bowl. Our consumer confidence is fine, they are already demanding Canadian free beef. If the USDA would step in line and mark it so we would really be hammering you guys, but thats politics.

Tell us Hat How will you beable to guarantee Canadian free beef to your consumer with your M'COOL bill? And what do you think will happen to U.S. consumer confidence when BSE is found in the U.S. ?

And by fine do you mean :)

F as faithful that the USDA does care about food safety
I as in intelligent enough not believe R-CALF
N as in Naive to R-CALF's crap
E as in embarrassed to what lengths a beef organization will go to protect their high cattle prices

Or do you mean Fine as in :???:

F as in first rate chumps that believe R-CALF with out looking at the facts
I as ignorant to the fact that there are Canadian cattle living in the U.S.
N as in naive to the fact the R-CALF members own Canadian cattle
E as in easily led to believe this is about food safety when it's really about high cattle prices

Take your pick Hat as I pick the first one to descibe most people but there are some that do fall into the second one too.

Hat Hat Hat .... :hat:

"You guys are still processing downer cows."

Where is your credible source on that? :???:

I work for a vet. If it's a downer, it's a dead ender. Seen it with my own eyes. :shock:

"Our consumer confidence is fine, they are already demanding Canadian free beef."

Where is your credible source on that? :???:

Oh yea! R-Calf! :?

That'll make you sleep easy at night eh? :lol:

Hat said:
You guys are still processing downer cows. My bank account is fine, ($800 calves), i'd worry about yourselves. Tam spews this consumer confidence around like her gravy bowl. Our consumer confidence is fine, they are already demanding Canadian free beef. If the USDA would step in line and mark it so we would really be hammering you guys, but thats politics.

You believe what you say is so true, that you had to post it twice??? Are you trying to convince us or just yourself?

Interpretation: TAM doesn't like R-Calf

My take: I don't really care if you hate R-Calf Tam, they were not created to appease you. R-Calf is fighting the liberalization of trade that would be the ruin of our industry keep talking about your consumer confidence, last I checked your from Canada, stick to what you know kid.

Well You aren't as dumb as I thought "TAM doesn't like R-CALF" well give Hat a hand :clap: If it took you this long to realize that no wonder you haven't seen through R-CALF yet. I'm not as good at hiding my feeling as R-CALF is the truth. Give you some more time and maybe you will find the truth in what they are doing but remember you will have to look hard.

R-CALF was created to protect the U.S. ranchers from competition They will do anything it takes to kill our industry so your packers will have no one to deal with but you. To bad by the time you get done we will have a processing industry to be competed with. But it will be the U.S. packers competeing with the Canadians for export markets not the U.S. ranchers competeing with Canadian for a sale of their beef. Which will hurt you more Hat? :???:

If you don't quit with the lies about food safety you are not going to have a consumer left willing to buy your beef when BSE is found in the US. You are lucky they are buying it now with all those tainted Canadian cattle that lives in the U.S. which you can't identify, and are being processed as US beef. If you do, PETA and the rest of the anti beef groups will be using R-CALF words to kill their confidence too. :cry:

"Last I checked your from Canada" your right twice in one post give Hat another hand :clap:

But I was born and raised in Montana. And I will stick to what I know and that is that there are some in my native homeland that sees fit to destroy any competition from another country in the name of GREED for higher cattle prices. Even if it means destroying consumer confidence in your own product :roll:

Last Thanks for calling me "kid" I haven't been called that in a long time :wink:

Tam,"R-CALF was created to protect the U.S. ranchers from competition They will do anything it takes to kill our industry so your packers will have no one to deal with but you. To bad by the time you get done we will have a processing industry to be competed with. But it will be the U.S. packers competeing with the Canadians for export markets not the U.S. ranchers competeing with Canadian for a sale of their beef. Which will hurt you more Hat?"

R-CALF was NOT created to protect U.S. ranchers from competition - they were created to represent the US rancher in trade to make sure the field is level.

How confident are you that "it will be the U.S. packers competing with Candians"? If history is any guide, I'd say it will be the U.S. owned packing plants competing against, well themselves - kind of the way it is now. That's really not competion or any change from the status quo.

Maybe I should have said the US beef processed in the plants that some beef organizations think don't care about food safety and don't trust to produce safe beef will have to compete with Canadian beef that is processed in US owned Canadian plants that we do trust to care about food safety and are doing the job they are to be do to protect our consumers. And that the US and 68 other counties believe are doing their job as they are importing our beef processed in these plants.

Latest posts