• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our New Stud!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Finally got out to Mayerthorpe yesterday and picked up our stud were leasing-I'd went on Breeder's Connection lookiung for a rough stock stud to lease and Dusty and Carol were good enough to give us 'Blue Feathers' for the summer. He's a bucker but he'd make a darn nice saddle horse-just a good solid blue roan horse. Real nice horse to handle too-he brought his mares up to the yard just at sundown what a pretty sight-can't wait for the colts. The kids bucked their young 3 yeare old bull at our local rodeo saturday and he turned out to be the crowd favorite-he's not bad to handle at home but it's game on when you rattle the steel. He mauled the dummy pretty good after he bucked off his cowboy.

Big Muddy rancher said:
NR "He mauled the dummy pretty good after he bucked off his cowboy."

That could be one and the same.

:wink: :cowboy:

I'm afraid I would have to agree. I don't understand what it is that makes otherwise sane people want to climb on a bulls back. :? :???:

You can trip on a shoelace and get hurt too-besides any horse I had to ride in the States wasn't much smoother than a bull lol. I raise 'em I don't ride them lol.

Latest posts