• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Out of the mouths of babes.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
Riley (aka Ralphie :D ) came home early from school (does not help that his mother forgot he did NOT have school today :shock: ) and informed me that he and cowboyup (aka Daddy) would be going to Uncle Chief's house to "skewer the cows" :???: :???: :???: When i asked him what he meant by "skewer" he told me "you know mom....skewer them so that their babies do not get skewers, too!!"......took me a full 30 seconds to realize that the boy meant "scours" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, what about the rest of you.....I am sure that there are some really good tales about what all of us have heard come out of the mouth of a child!! So....share!!!!! :D :D

Our little neighbor girl is quite a thinker and a talker. She was going with her dad on this particular day and he was waiting for her to come out of the house. He did have to wait a bit, and when she showed up, he asked, "What have you been doing?"

She flipped her hair back and replied, "I been saving money with Geico".

When our son was around 7,he was getting ready for school.I was trying to straighten out the front of his hair,I said to him" I can't do a darn thing with this cowlick of yours"....I then heard his sister 5 at the time say to him "Dustin which one of our cows licked you?"

My little sister was walking around telling everyone that she 'chopped up' all 180 head... I had to go around telling everyone that she meant giving the cows chop, not butchering all of them... too bad it had to be at MY Birthday, and I diddn't even know half of the people cause it was also the weekend of Dad's reunion of his old school buddies... we all had a good chuckle after that

When my daughter was little we would race through the house. While doing this she would holler "Daddy don't beat me" it happened a few times while my wife was on the phone. Nowdays we would probably have Social Services knocking on our door.

Latest posts