• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Palin responds to Biden 'terrorist' statement

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder said:
unless you are a multi millionaire corporate thief that does not pay there fair share of the taxes...sorry, i just cannot accept this. ...
TSS

What % of all taxes paid would be a Fair amount?

Do the poor pay more taxes than the rich or do they have a higher tax rate. Until they do you are basing your argument on a false premise.

Flipper is nothing but a fruitcake conspiracy monger, same as shamoo and the unenlightenboy.

He preys off of the ignorant and uninformed and wants to make us think he is justified in scaremongering to and cares for the downtrodden? :roll:

Don't know how he can come on here and blame the rancher for BSE and not ending it.

The wrold is full of whackos.....................................and we have our share here.

Larrry said:
Do the poor pay more taxes than the rich or do they have a higher tax rate. Until they do you are basing your argument on a false premise.

I'm not sure why Dems. are reluctant to learn from others, but I can guess.

But if you take a look at the services that they say they want (universal Health care etc), services they claim Canada already provides, then why not also take a look at how they pay for them?

I provided the federal tax brackets in Canada the other day, which are less than what they are in the US.

There must be other factors/variables, other than tax rates.

Larrry said:
I can not see anyone who has the guts to call these terrorists when obama is known to befriend a real terrorist.

Larry,

you are still watching waaaaay too much msm...

Palin, Obama, and sean are all owned by AIPAC and work for the same people....this is all just a show....

Mike said:
Flipper is nothing but a fruitcake conspiracy monger, same as shamoo and the unenlightenboy.

He preys off of the ignorant and uninformed and wants to make us think he is justified in scaremongering to and cares for the downtrodden? :roll:

Don't know how he can come on here and blame the rancher for BSE and not ending it.

The wrold is full of whackos.....................................and we have our share here.

my job is done here, mike just admitted i was praying off the ignorant on Ranchers.net, and he was one of the biggest dip sticks here.

i will end my research of the truth and the real science on BSE, when the USDA et al start testing to find it. not the opposite...

thanks for the laugh mike !

:lol2: :lol: :nod: :tiphat: :wave:

flounder said:
Mike said:

my job is done here, mike just admitted i was praying off the ignorant on Ranchers.net, and he was one of the biggest dip sticks here.

i will end my research of the truth and the real science on BSE, when the USDA et al start testing to find it. not the opposite...

thanks for the laugh mike !

:lol2: :lol: :nod: :tiphat: :wave:

Yep he proved it, it went right over your head . :lol: :lol:

Latest posts