• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pallet forks

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It's sure a lot easier to spend other peoples money than our own! :lol:

Look around for a used set of JD pallet forks Big Muddy, I got mine for $900 3 years ago.

LazyWP said:
Sandhills boy said:
i second all that has been said, only thing that is better is if you have a skid steer or track skid steer to hook them too. They are the handiest thing on earth. they are pricey but i don't know how you put a price on how much back breaking work they save you. If you ever have one you will never live with out it. I have heard some say they would sell every thing on the ranch but the skid loader. Good day SB

The tracked skidsteer, with pallet forks, and dirt bucket, were the only pieces of equipment the ranch owned for 3 years. I would be lost without them, but I am pretty sure I would survive. The tracks aren't worth a hoot on ice, I can attest to that, and so can the shop.

On ice it is amassing what just a few bolts thru the rubber tracks will do for you - - - just take them back out when no longer needed to stop damage to pavement - - - use a 3/8" drill to penetrate the track then a 1/4" X 20TPI bolt from the back side with flat washers on both sides works great, the threads will get boggered quickly but a body grinder makes quick work of removal when the time comes - - - Happy snow removal!

BMR - have a look on kijiji.ca. Lots of times they come available and even the quicktatch for older JD loaders are out there for a reasonable price.

Latest posts