• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Passin Gas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

For crying out loud, Disagreeable, all you ever respond to me with are ad hominem attacks: "Go join the army." I already responded to this line of attack: I'm not as brave as the soldiers, nor claim to be, but the vast majority of them believe in what they are doing and I'm not going to question that. Wary support is a lot different than the "cheering on the sidelines" you continually accuse me of.

mp.freelance said:
For crying out loud, Disagreeable, all you ever respond to me with are ad hominem attacks: "Go join the army." I already responded to this line of attack: I'm not as brave as the soldiers, nor claim to be, but the vast majority of them believe in what they are doing and I'm not going to question that. Wary support is a lot different than the "cheering on the sidelines" you continually accuse me of.

Hey, I was the only person on this board to respond to your "Organic" post and you don't even offer me your thanks?

The vast majority of soldiers don't necessarily believe in what they're doing. Making policy is not the job of the military. It's their responsibility to obey legal commands from their superiors. They're doing that as best they can, but that doesn't mean they agree with those orders.

And, you're welcome.

Thanks for responding to my organic post. I appreciate it.

Judging by the lack of general interest it received, it has once again demonstrated to me that you're much better at stirring up controversy around here.

Perhaps if I found some way to bring Bush into it...

Latest posts