• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Payback Joke for Blondes

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
A blond walks into a bank in New York City asking for a loan of $5000. She will put up her Rolls Royce as collateral. The car is parked on the street and all the papers are in order.

The bank president and all the officers get a good laugh over this dumb blonde putting a $250,000 car up for collateral on a $5000 loan. An employee of the bank parks the car in an underground garage where it will be safe.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns, pays back the loan plus interest (which amounts to $15.41). The loan officer says,"Miss, we were very happy to have your business and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered that you are a multi-millionaire. What puzzles us is why you would bother to borrow $5000?"

The blond replies, "Where else in New York City could I park my car for two weeks for $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

:lol: :lol: LMAO.... I will so have to remember....( sp) this one when I get the blonde jokes from the guys at work.

That was funny faster horses,sounds like this blonde had it figgered out.

Jessie,are you admitting to being blonde?

.......................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
That was funny faster horses,sounds like this blonde had it figgered out.

Jessie,are you admitting to being blonde?

.......................good luck

Yup...strawberry have the irish and scottish mix. The guys at work just have to tease. Of course when they try to get to cheeky they do it from a distance. :wink:

Ranchwife...It is good to see one for the blondes :D

okay.....well it is good to see she is down to earth and still values a buck, I had an aunt that through hard work and good investments she turned out to be a multi-millionaire, but she lived in an old house, and shopped as if she lived paycheck to paycheck...I have to respect that!

Number 2 (shows what a geek I am) she should have been able to negotiate a better interest rate than the 8% she paid!!! I guess this joke could be a bit old!!!!!

End of my sarcasm....

Latest posts