• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Per

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Per has been pretty quiet on here lately, now we know what he's been up to
:wink:

CONGRATS to the whole Per family :tiphat: :tiphat: :clap:

thanx for the link RSL, I see that my aunt and uncle made the list as well, they are long time polled hereford breeder's but i don't hold that against them :lol: well deserved award for all involved.

Thanks all. For every award presented there are hundreds who are more deserving. Having said that it was an honor and privilege to be the recipient. We live in a special place where there are way more givers than takers. That is what makes a community great.

Kudos to the Calgary Stampede and the Bank of Montreal. They made a nice award special with champagne in the orange juice and prime rib for breakfast.

per said:
Thanks all. For every award presented there are hundreds who are more deserving. Having said that it was an honor and privilege to be the recipient. We live in a special place where there are way more givers than takers. That is what makes a community great.

Kudos to the Calgary Stampede and the Bank of Montreal. They made a nice award special with champagne in the orange juice and prime rib for breakfast.

Don't you Albertans eat that for breakfast every morning? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear great people are recognized for making a difference! :D Per always has good advice and welcomed me to this site from day one (along with lots of others). I am pleased and honored to know ya sir! :D

You never know what kind of awards one will recieve as one becomes OLDER! :D

Congratulations Per, your family's continuous, long term good management earned a nice recognition.

Congratulations to the entire "Per" family for achieving the Stampede Farm Family award !!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats as well to every family on the list ! :tiphat:

Congratulation to you and your whole family Per, It is nice to get those awards for your hard work and dedication to your family and the agriculture community. :clap:

per said:

Well said and no doubt, an influence in why you and your family were honored - congratulations!

Latest posts