• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Perry is In!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Think back over the past 50 years- Do we really want or can we really afford another President from Texas ?

Oldtimer said:
Think back over the past 50 years- Do we really want or can we really afford another President from Texas ?

....or Illinois.

I thought you were looking for more spending, as a way to "compromise"

I'd take a President from Texas IF he had proven to be good for
Texas. I'd take a President from Florida too, if he had proven to
be good for Florida. Or for any other state for that matter.
Illinois.......I'd have to think that one over long and hard.
Those Illinois politicians do not have a good track record. Way
too much corruption there.

The guy we have now hadn't proven to be good for anything and
he sure hasn't been good for the country.

Oldtimer said:

We damn sure don't need another Lyndon Baines Johnson and his "Great Society". :wink: AND his mishandling of Viet Nam......seems like the libs always get things FUBAR.

loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:

We damn sure don't need another Lyndon Baines Johnson and his "Great Society". :wink: AND his mishandling of Viet Nam......seems like the libs always get things FUBAR.

Yep Johnson was terrible- and two Bushes were as bad or worse...Cheney was also living in and registered in Texas, but had to hurry and switch his voting registration/residency back to WY when he wanted to be V.P. because the Constitution does not allow the President and VP to be from the same state....

Enough of Texans for me....

Larrry said:
aftewr the leftist obama regime..enough democrats for me. They have no balls to stand up for what is right.

don't let the door hit you in the ass when leaving the good old USA good buddy.

you far right tea party terrorist all need to go to Iran or Syria where you all can really be happy :roll:

that's the type regime you want, by God go there and be happy.

stop distroying America...

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

....or Illinois.

didn't the last one split the country in half.. start a civil war?

Oldtimer said:
Enough of Texans for me....

Using that theory, I could say "Enough of Montanans for me..." after seeing ot and his regime aganda.
Some of the best people I know are Montanans and I don't hold ot against them.

flounder said:
Larrry said:
aftewr the leftist obama regime..enough democrats for me. They have no balls to stand up for what is right.

you far right tea party terrorist all need to go to Iran or Syria where you all can really be happy :roll:

Flounder you are the one trying to destroy America with your destroy the BEEF industry agenda :mad:
Yet you attack others on here. talk about a hypocrite, worse than oldtimer

flounder said:
Larrry said:

if you do a little research you would quickly see the last politician to go to Iran and cuddle up to Iran was a liberal democrat.. hint,(Rep. Cynthia McKinney — useful tool for dictators)

if I go to Iran it will be on the wings of an Eagle.. not crawling like a slug..

lightninboy said:
That's a good topic for research: where did liberals come from?

I think the New World Order had something to do with them....

yes it sounds like a good topic.. and a good thread..

I would answer in this but it is off topic.

and do you want the origins of a liberal, a democrat, or a progressive?

Steve said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

....or Illinois.

I may have missed it- but in the Simpson/Bowles- or the Gang of Six- or any of the proposed Debt bills- what was the increased spending proposed?...

I know there were cuts- including cutting/reform of entitlements and in some there were increased revenue/tax reform - but I guess I missed the increased spending...

Faster horses said:
I am sure you mean well, flounder, but I've never read one, NOT
ONE
of your long-winded posts. I don't think you are getting
across what you intend too, because they are just too darn long.

well said FH.. I had about the same though after that last post..

I don't mind a long post if it has some data, information or facts.. but a page and a half of rantings is a waste of time and not worth reading..

if you have to cut and paste, at least put a bit of effort into the cutting part..

Oldtimer said:
Steve said:
hypocritexposer said:
....or Illinois.

I may have missed it- but in the Simpson/Bowles- or the Gang of Six- or any of the proposed Debt bills- what was the increased spending proposed?...

I know there were cuts- including cutting/reform of entitlements and in some there were increased revenue/tax reform - but I guess I missed the increased spending...

I think the comment was not so much about the words of Obama recently but about his actions and accomplishments in this term (alot of spending, little to no real cuts)

if you look at obama's actions. .he has only embraced spending bills and plans with more spending..

on Simpson / Bowles.. no action... none.. $pent for a commission. .yet failed to act on any of it's recommendations.

gang of six.. ignored by Obama..

so if you look back on Obama's record try not limiting it to just last week..

Irving Kristol, the father of neoconservatism, was an agent of the New World Order.

http://us.altermedia.info/zionism/neocons-and-the-new-world-order_448.html

http://www.newswithviews.com/Spingola/deanna120.htm

Cambridge University Press
The Liberal Project and Human Rights: The Theory and Practice of a New World Order
John Charvet and Elisa Kaczynska-Nay

http://assets.cambridge.org/97805218/83146/excerpt/9780521883146_excerpt.pdf

Marxism, globalism, the new world order, liberalism...All these are euphemisms for a phenomenon embodied in the invisible empire of the Rothschild family.

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/02/rothschild-octopus.html

Modern liberalism began to develop under progressive leaders like Woodrow Wilson, who was inspired by the activist government put in place by predecessor Theodore Roosevelt, a Republican. The movement placed an emphasis on government action to provide social justice.
Wilson, elected in 1912, pushed Congress to pass the Federal Reserve Act, creating a central banking system; a wide array of anti-trust reforms, which sought to prevent anti-competitive business practices; and the Revenue Act of 1913, creating a progressive income tax.
After the Great Depression struck, Franklin D. Roosevelt defeated President Herbert Hoover. Promising a "New Deal" for Americans, the first days of Roosevelt's presidency saw a great number of economic measures meant to alleviate the economic crisis.

http://www.hilltopviewsonline.com/the-flip-side-a-brief-history-of-liberalism-1.2010789

Latest posts