• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Photo Gallery

Help Support Ranchers.net:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
I need a couple of people to go to

http://ranchers.net/photopost/

and see if you can upload a couple of photos.

I hope it's time to go live with it. :)

Let me know what you think.

I can get on the photos and enlarged them. I believe I'm able to get into everything, but I'm kinda computer illiterate.

I like the Idea and get so nice pictures
BUT
I tried to "Rate" a picture and got this:

Sorry, you don't have permission to post/edit.

If you tried to edit, you might not be the post's author or editing may
be disabled for your usergroup.

i can see them, too. i think it'll take some practice 'cause it seems a little confusing at first. :oops:

M Gravlee said:
I need a couple of people to go to

http://ranchers.net/photopost/

and see if you can upload a couple of photos.

I hope it's time to go live with it. :)

Let me know what you think.

Hi Macon!!! Great new piece to the site--I have to log in everytime I look at a picture, then try to look at the next. Also I tried to reply back about my La Plata Mountains picture--said I couldn't edit.

I hope you and Susan had a Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!!!

Mr. TTB and I are still talking about the Ranchers.net get together, and visited about it quite a bit with my folks in Colorado.

Cheers---

TTB

ok, i thought i was somewhat computer literate, but maybe not. it won't let me post a comment over there & when i login over there, it kicks me out of this site. help? :(

Macon I like it a lot!!!!!!!!! I like seeing the pictures in spite of being on a slow dial up. The photo contest takes so long to load that I usualy give up on it :oops:

Funny I'm also on slow dial-up but have NEVER had a problam downloading pics from photo-contest .They are there as I scroll down, maybe its more your computer then the dial-up??? Just a thought.

Deleting your cookies might help, I previously couldnt log in to the forum, without goin thru the gallery site, then for a few minutes it woudlnt let me log in from either site. I deleted cookies and seems to work fine now.

My computer loads them fast. Could be because I got tired of waiting on something on the dial-up, and then losing it and having to go back on, so I had a satellite system installed.
You can't believe the difference.
Costs more but frees the phone up.

M Gravlee said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:
I tried to "Rate" a picture and got this:

Try again now. The cookies and permissions have been driving me crazy for over a week. Slowly getting the bugs out.

it worked!! thanks Macon. :D

Turkey Track Bar said:
I have to log in everytime I look at a picture, then try to look at the next. Also I tried to reply back about my La Plata Mountains picture--said I couldn't edit.
TTB

Try again now.

I "borrowed" your La Plata pic to see if it would automatically resize a large photo down to a more web friendly size. It did. :D

txag said:
ok, i thought i was somewhat computer literate, but maybe not. it won't let me post a comment over there & when i login over there, it kicks me out of this site. help? :(

Fixed now?

test said:
txag said:

Fixed now?

yes. thanks.

mwj said:
Macon I like it a lot!!!!!!!!! I like seeing the pictures in spite of being on a slow dial up. The photo contest takes so long to load that I usualy give up on it :oops:

It should speed up picture load time. It reduces uploaded pictures file size 30% and if it is a large picture reduces the dimensions.

I may try the 40% or 50% reduction later if it doesn't affect pic quality.

test said:
mwj said:

It should speed up picture load time. It reduces uploaded pictures file size 30% and if it is a large picture reduces the dimensions.

I may try the 40% or 50% reduction later if it doesn't affect pic quality.
Yes they do load quickly, that is why I like it :D Some other photos posted on the board take up to a full minute to load on my dialup so I just move on!! Thanks again.

Tried to send a post card to "OUTSIDE" person and got this message

Happy New Year

None (user not found),
Ranchers.net is just setting up a "Picture Card" program This is my first card and maybe theirs I\'ll be thinking of you this week-end

OldDog/NewTricks

I copyed and and pasted it to my eMail and the card looks like it went.

Latest posts