• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pics from ireland

Help Support Ranchers.net:

NUFFIELD

Reaction score
5thjune2010dayout028.jpg

[/IMG]
5thjune2010dayout013.jpg

5thjune2010dayout008.jpg

5thjune2010dayout011.jpg

5thjune2010dayout006.jpg

025.jpg

Thanks for sharing. It's beautiful there, makes me realize I have to get over there someday to finally see the farm that's still in the family after these many generations.

Very nice. Cows look good and green is the colour of Ireland.

Green and pretty, just like I have always imagined Ireland to be. The cattle are of high quality and in great condition. Thanks for the pictures.
If you have any photographs you've taken of leprechauns, they would be fun to see. :wink:

Soapweed said:
Green and pretty, just like I have always imagined Ireland to be. The cattle are of high quality and in great condition. Thanks for the pictures.
If you have any photographs you've taken of leprechauns, they would be fun to see. :wink:

Soap if you look real close in the first picture you can see a troll under the bridge. :D :D

Thank you for your kind comments. Ihave finally sorted myself re putting up photos. I really enjoy your photos too.I have learnt a lot about ranching on here.
The heifer with the white head in the last photo has since been killed.She killed out at 598 lbs and made $1264. She was 14 months old. How would that compare with your prices?

NUFFIELD said:
Thank you for your kind comments. Ihave finally sorted myself re putting up photos. I really enjoy your photos too.I have learnt a lot about ranching on here.
The heifer with the white head in the last photo has since been killed.She killed out at 598 lbs and made $1264. She was 14 months old. How would that compare with your prices?

Getting $1264 for a 14-month-old heifer is real good. As nice as they are, I'd have probably turned in a bull and made cows out of them.

your right soap. just sold that one as she was not as quiet as the others.
we did ai on the rest and hope they are in calf.

Latest posts