• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

pics , worked calves

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jodywy

Reaction score
bangs hiefer calves and vacc all the calves with a modified live and a 8 way.
the last pen to go.
lastpen.jpg

me
me.jpg

We want Momma
wewantmom.jpg

A late Lunch
alatelunch.jpg

The ewes
ewes.jpg

You sure have a pretty country there jody. It reminds me of the area that ranchwife lives in. You have the picture thing down pretty well. :D

Nice pictures, jodywy. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the western Wyoming mountains. They remind me of the most fun summer of my life, wrangling dudes in Jackson Hole in 1970. Thanks for posting them.

Great pictures-thanks. Nice country-know it could be tough in the winter sometimes. Nice looking heifers. In the next couple of weeks we will be weaning calves and calfhooding and vaccinating. What did you use for you modified live?

A person could sure get used to having those beautiful mountains in the background. Good pics.

Nice country-know it could be tough in the winter sometimes
yup the snow dosn't blow here it sets till late march to mid april. 4 ton of hay/cow some winters...
What did you use for you modified live?
bovi-shield gold 5.... have used a modified live on the cows when we brand for years.. preg-garurd -9 now 10.

Latest posts