• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Pictures for February 23rd and 24th

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Yesterday
Gatheringtheherd.jpg

Gathering the herd
SaddletrampandPeachBlossomholdingth.jpg

Saddletramp and Peach Blossom holding the herd
Saddletramptakingoneout.jpg

Saddletramp taking one out
Theherd.jpg

The herd
GoosehorseinfrontGooseLakeinback.jpg

Goose horse in front, Goose Lake in back
Takingtheheavieshome.jpg

Trailing the heavies home
Saddltrampontheyoungroan.jpg

Saddletramp on a young roan
Gettingclosetohome.jpg

Getting close to home
Someoftheremuda.jpg

Some of the remuda

Today
SaddletrampandSoapweed.jpg

Saddletramp and Soapweed, or Buckskins on the Boulevard
Havingaball.jpg

Having a ball with a bale
Shadowsonyonderhills.jpg

Shadows on yonder hills

dang it, soapweed!! now ya got cowboyup wanting to get our new computer up and going so he can get his pix posted too!! Nag!! Nag!!! Nag!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Should be up in a day or two!!! However, keep your pix coming....nice looking cattle and nice looking country..not to mention good company! :D

Sure looks nice and spring like out your way.I only got one picture today my camera battery is on the blink.

100_0349.jpg

How's this for a shock to the system.

I had a couple of calves today they are in the barn now in pens with lots of bedding and bellies full.Get to haul all the older cows home this weekend as they are due the end of the week.Sure would be nice to trail them home but it is'nt possible so I will be wearing my truckers hat tommorrow.

Pictures are worth a thousand words! :) Thanks for taking time to share them with us.

People say that cows/critters are dumb....WRONG. People are dumb but critters usually what they do for a good reason.

My cows love to play with the bales also....they really get a kick out of....makes ya wonder @ times. Guess it can be pretty boring @ times being a cow!!!

Good part is that we're done with hay feeding as of last week....all cattle are picking on nice new grass coming up. YEAH!!! Still calving though but about done with that as we' ve only about 10 more to go and it should be easy as these are the " old pros".

Very nice pictures as always. :clap: Good looking Roan Saddletramp is on, he seems to like roan's I think. When I worked at the big M. Buzz bought a biggg roan from saddletramp. He was in my string of horse's. He could sure pull whatever you hooked on him. Pull a train right off of the track. I think they still have him today???. :cboy:

kolanuraven said:
People say that cows/critters are dumb....WRONG. People are dumb but critters usually what they do for a good reason.
Leftis liberal logic ? Or is it a figure of speech? I don't live where you do and my relatives aren't the same as yours but here people are smarter than animals.

Geeeezzzz Robin....don't ya get it??? Why do you always want to pick apart just a simple statement????.

Latest posts