• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

POEM FOR S.S.A.P.- re quotes I love to hate in Bull Session

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shelly said:
You know, there's been many a day where one or the other doesn't quite get what the other one is trying to say or do, but do you ever find you both are thinking the same thing about whatever, or say the exact same thing at the exact same time, or finish each other's sentences? That only tells me one thing. We spend waaayyy too much time together!

in the words of the famous Hanta Yo...."YUP!!!" :D :D :D

ranchwife said:
Shelly said:
You know, there's been many a day where one or the other doesn't quite get what the other one is trying to say or do, but do you ever find you both are thinking the same thing about whatever, or say the exact same thing at the exact same time, or finish each other's sentences? That only tells me one thing. We spend waaayyy too much time together!

in the words of the famous Hanta Yo...."YUP!!!" :D :D :D

Since I HAVE to work with my spouse 24/7, it's always best to be good friends, you have to be to make it through the day!!! :wink: :wink:

Hanta Ho, thanks for the poem ....

Have to make time to check in more often! That was a good read (everybody). Now I can go to bed with a smile on my face.

Shelly wrote:

Shelly, that also happens here .... but not necessarily always in a good way :x - especially the "do you ever find you both are thinking the same thing ". We used to call it a 'lover's spat' :wink: As we age ... there is alot more .... silence :)

Preston wrote:
You Ladies......we love ya..no matter how much guidance .....we need!

Which brings to mind another 'quote'
"Where is my (?) or Have you seen (?)

I don't put things away because ... my family will never be able to find them again. (I am considerate) 8)

Latest posts