• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Poll for Alberta Ranchers.net Members .

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Which Party is getting your vote .

• 1:Alberta Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2:Wildrose Alliance Party

• 3:Progressive Conservatives

• 4:NDP

• 5:Other or independant

• Total voters
Forgot to put undecided , sorry . :oops:

For the first time in any election, I have become a card carrying member ,have a sign on my property and have donated to the party .

I agree BMR ; it will be intersting to see how everyone will vote on here and as well as on the 23rd .

There isn't an undecided spot on the real ballet. I do have a friend that plans to spoil his ballet.

gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:
There isn't an undecided spot on the real ballet. I do have a friend that plans to spoil his ballet.

You had better get him over a limbey and beat his rear. :D

What BMR meant to say. :lol:
Sorry but the outfit that I am campaigning for doesn't bully our way to power. Just sound reasoned arguments. Hopefully we will kick some rhetorical butt though. I am not sure I can last another week with all the BS flying around. Alberta has done nothing but go through the motions for over 40 years and many don't seem to be able to handle anything but a coronation. I hope the voters follow their convictions in the booth.

gcreekrch said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
per said:

You had better get him over a limbey and beat his rear. :D

What BMR meant to say. :lol:

Hey you broke the PC code. Now everybody will be able to figure it out. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm struggling with that too HD. I know a couple of them but am struggling even dreaming of voting for the one's that want to represent the party that I want to see in the penalty box for a few years. The one I went to school with hasn't promoted his buddies in that party so if he can refrain from doing that I might vote for him. Other than that a little more research is necessary for me.

gonna need one of Georges big loaders up here to move the BS pile pretty soon :!: he says that she says that he says......... politic's Baa Humbug :wink:

It is getting pretty deep out there. Cannot even watch the news or read it anymore wihout getting p'od at some of the blatant lies that are being thrown around.

One more week ! :D

wonder if this is the same group that accompanied Mr. Morton the other night in Chestermere? came early and took up the first three rows of seats, heckled other candidates AND other spectators that tried to ask questions.

Morton and the whole crew are running scared. Too bad they did not swallow their pride and fix the property rights issue. Morton was chief cook in the meth lab when they built ALSA.

Voted this afternoon . Hopefully Mr hillsdown will be back before Mon so he can get in to vote :(

They were having a pretty good turnout already at the polls here.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Gee I wonder what per is doing tonight. :D :D

How's it going out that way tonight. The little news I heard it was as good as I had hoped but it was early. :?

Things are not going good . Actually really crappy . :???:

Latest posts