• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Post a Ranch Photo!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Neighbours British Longhorn cattle, Dunster Castle. -
IMG_3829.JPG
IMG_3873.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG

@andybob
Why would they not dehorn them?
They are a rare heritage breed, so hobby rules apply rather than commercial considerations, so Longhorns are required to have horns for their registration, as a matter of interest, the British Longhorn was the first cattle breed to start a registry and so are the first official pedigree breed,

👍life just dont get any better than what's in your picture.

I can't do big rides right now. My leg needs some surgery's. Hopefully next time the hospital call I can catch a ride there and back and get someone to do chores.
I miss the hills,the forestry,the mountains and riding in new country.
There is nothing better. Well if you had family or good friends to do it with.

👍life just dont get any better than what's in your picture.

I can't do big rides right now. My leg needs some surgery's. Hopefully next time the hospital call I can catch a ride there and back and get someone to do chores.
I miss the hills,the forestry,the mountains and riding in new country.
There is nothing better. Well if you had family or good friends to do it with.
Its hard when you end to take time away from the saddle for sure. Goodluck on your leg. Hope it heals fast!

Howdy Folks!

Been a long time. Just thought I would put up a pic of the lane to our house.

For some reason the file did not want to load already open but if you click on it you can see the home place as you come up the lane way.

Best to all,

BC

Attachments

• Lane Pic.PNG
    Lane Pic.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Howdy Folks!

For some reason the file did not want to load already open but if you click on it you can see the home place as you come up the lane way.

Best to all,

BC
Nice! No snow there!

Howdy Folks!

Best to all,

BC
So why does the photo not show up without having to click on it. Mustang has asked me and I have no idea.
Thanks.

Latest posts