• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

prayers needed.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
we had a local family devistated this harvest.... thier high school son backed over the hired mans 3 yr old boy, and the young boy lost his life. I ask you to pray for the young couple who lost thier boy, and pray for the young man who was involved in this accident, I fear it will haunt him for ever...

everyone please take extra caution, and be safe.

Stuff like this happens in the blink of an eye. Tough situation. Wishing all the best to everyone involved.

This is terribly sad, jigs. Praying for your neighbors to remember the good times, and to carry on as best they can with the present circumstances. Our hearts go out to everyone concerned.

prayers from here for sure! ....I can't imagine.... for both sides of it....

WOW.... I have a 2 year old son and I cannot imagine the heartache they are feeling right now. Very sad when a young person loses their life in an accident like this. My heart goes out to all those involved, especially the parents and the boy involved. I hope and pray that it doesnt haunt him. :cry:

WORDS ESCAPE ME, JIGS.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
PRAYERS TO ALL INVOLVED AND TO THE FAMILIES LEFT TO PICK UP THE PIECES!!! LIFE IS TRULY FRAGILE...... :cry: :cry:

The same thing happened here several years ago when my neighbor ran over his nephew. I still pray for both of them and I will do the same for your neighbor Jigs. Time and faith are whats needed now.

Latest posts