• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Proof that god is not real!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
How would it make your life better if everybody agreed with you, that God is not real?

Personally, I don't care if anyone agrees or not. Would it make your life better if I converted to a republican? Or if Oldtimer did?

rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:
How would it make your life better if everybody agreed with you, that God is not real?

Personally, I don't care if anyone agrees or not. Would it make your life better if I converted to a republican? Or if Oldtimer did?

It would probably mean that you were more honest. Would that affect me? Not directly, but at least we wouldn't have to watch you make fools of yourself on Ranchers.

Dems. have to be dishonest to get voted in. The majority don't agree with their policies, so they have to deciecve the electorate.

If you are a Dem. then you are dishonest by association.

why not prove me wrong, and criticize obama on the same issues that Republicans criticized Bush.

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:

It would probably mean that you were more honest. Would that affect me? Not directly, but at least we wouldn't have to watch you make fools of yourself on Ranchers.

Dems. have to be dishonest to get voted in. The majority don't agree with their policies, so they have to deciecve the electorate.

why not prove me wrong, and criticize obama on the same issues that Republicans criticized Bush.

Ok, fair enough. I think Obama could participate more in holidays like Memorial Day.

rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:

Ok, fair enough. I think Obama could participate more in holidays like Memorial Day.

and honor soldiers that have died? I agree, he could do more to honor soldiers that have protected the liberty of American Citizens.

How important is it to you to protect the liberty of American citizens?

Would that liberty include protecting the American people from "illegals" that would take advantage of the sytems put in place in the US, to provide for those that cannot provide financially for themselves?

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:

and honor soldiers that have died? I agree, he could do more to honor soldiers that have protected the liberty of American Citizens.

Would that liberty include protecting the American people from "illegals" that would take advantage of the sytems put in place in the US, to provide for those that cannot provide financially for themselves?

Should we not shelter the weak? America shouldn't be a beacon of hope?

rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:

Sheltering the weak costs money. Create jobs by being "pro-business" and then be a "beacon of hope".

You can't be a welfare state and offer a "beacon of hope" can you?

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:

Sheltering the weak costs money. Create jobs by being "pro-business" and then be a "beacon of hope".

You can't be a welfare state and offer a "beacon of hope" can you?

I'm just saying, does the US not pride itself on the "highest standard of living"? Would look pretty shiney to me if I were a forigner.

I'm just saying, does the US not pride itself on the "highest standard of living"? Would look pretty shiney to me if I were a forigner.

those days are gone.

the middle class in the US are only average nowadays. the only reason they come now, are for the "free bees".

If the middle class are happy paying for the :"free bees", then by all means continue.

But something tells me the american people are tired of paying for it.

In Canada we have a number of immigrants we let in each year. It's based on population, taxes etc. No "community" can deal with an unlimited/unexpected amount of immigrants, if the system isn't set up for it.

You are smart enough to realize that.

I'm not supporting illegal immagration. I'm just saying that the thought of coming here with our "free-bees" looks really appealing. The US has a similar quota system. Yes, I get it.

rammtein7 said:
I'm not supporting illegal immagration. I'm just saying that the thought of coming here with our "free-bees" looks really appealing. The US has a similar quota system. Yes, I get it.

If you are going to have a "quota system", you need to enforce it, if it is going to do any good.

think of all the latinos that have gone through the process, only to find out that they could have just skipped across the border to live the same life.

Do you believe that the Dem. party values those illegal votes?

At least the ones that did it legally can have a small satisfaction that they did do it right and have nothing to worry about later on down the road.

rammtein7 said:
At least the ones that did it legally can have a small satisfaction that they did do it right and have nothing to worry about later on down the road.

What do the ones that did it illegallly have to worry about "down the road"?

On August 20, ICE chief John Morton outlined the new policy in a memorandum to staff. The policy has the stated purpose of clearing the backlog of cases in immigration court cases, but it also has the effect of creating a de facto amnesty for arrested illegal aliens who have not been convicted of a serious crime. This move follows the leaking of an internal Obama Administration memo which outlined ways of legalizing illegal aliens without Congress' approval.

The system is nowhere near perfect but it's what we have to work with. If some slip through the cracks, then there isn't much we can do about it other than waste more time and money hunting downs the ones that got away. I have yet to see a better system that doesn't create a larger government.

rammtein7 said:
The system is nowhere near perfect but it's what we have to work with. If some slip through the cracks, then there isn't much we can do about it other than waste more time and money hunting downs the ones that got away. I have yet to see a better system that doesn't create a larger government.

Why not take a guess at how much those that "got away" are costing?

Larger government? Let the States take care of it. They will find a way to do it economically.

If Texas spends $1 billion in welfare payments to illegals and it costs them $700 million to enforce the immigration laws, why not let them save $300 Million.

are you saying that the Federal government can do it cheaper?

Federal Government can rarely do it cheaper. Republican or Democrat. Handing it over to the states is a viable option, but how can we make sure that no human rights violations occur?

rammtein7 said:
Federal Government can rarely do it cheaper. Republican or Democrat. Handing it over to the states is a viable option, but how can we make sure that no human rights violations occur?

the Constitution

The Constitution is just a piece of paper if no one enforces it. I would like to think states have more integrity than I'm crediting them for, but I feel better if someone makes sure that no rights violations occur.

rammtein7 said:
The Constitution is just a piece of paper if no one enforces it. I would like to think states have more integrity than I'm crediting them for, but I feel better if someone makes sure that no rights violations occur.

At least give them a chance to enforce the 10th, before condemning them for not enforcing it?

Latest posts