• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Proof that god is not real!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
The Constitution is just a piece of paper if no one enforces it. I would like to think states have more integrity than I'm crediting them for, but I feel better if someone makes sure that no rights violations occur.

At least give them a chance to enforce the 10th, before condemning them for not enforcing it?

That is true. They do have the tenth, but the whole reason for the executive branch of the federal government is to enforce the constitution. It's really his job to make sure the states arn't abusing the right.

Proof that god is not real!

proof???

to be scientifically accepted proof it, you must be able to replicate the action or results...

Physical law.. creation,.. matter, energy..

can the atheist create matter? energy? creation itself? or even prove how they exist?

are they certain they understand all there is to know about physical law?

and if so can they create a "new" physical law?

the atheist poses questions he can not answer and problems he doesn't want to solve... and lacks real proof that he is right..

and then claims our lack of proof is the basis for his claims... :?

The matter and energy has always been here. The laws of conservation of mass and energy both state that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed.

rammtein7 said:
The matter and energy has always been here. The laws of conservation of mass and energy both state that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed.
The second law of thermodynamics states that things are steadily tending toward disorder. How do you explain the non-creationists side where they say a super heavy mass no bigger than this period . was the original mass and energy for all that we know exists? Seems to be a very simple minded argument. I don't believe it. Most folks wouldn't. :lol:

rammtein7 said:
I would invite you to go to historical records of most tribes, nations, etc of people and count how many of those traditional records include your theory of perpetual matter and energy. I think you'll find some sort of creation account with almost every people.

Not only that I think you'll agree that there's enough evidence among traditions to support some kind of flood event (I'd say Noah's flood) in mankinds history.

The Flood Traditions Around the World

The existence of the flood traditions all over the world seems to be consistent with the Genesis account. Hill argues that "Flood legends from around the world exist simply because flooding has occurred in most parts of the Earth at one time or another."17 However, the detailed nature of the widely spread statements has common elements to the Bible. In fact, even people who live far from the sea or in mountainous areas have flood traditions which are similar to the Genesis account. For instance, the Pawnee tribe in Nebraska has the following tradition: the creator Ti-ra-wa destroyed the first people, who were giants, by water because of his indignation about their corruption and after that he created a man and a woman like present people, who became the Pawnees' ancestors.18 In addition, the Miao tribe who resides in southwest China had a tradition which is like the Genesis account even before they met Christian missionaries.19 According to their tradition, when god destroyed the whole world by the flood because of wickedness of man, Nuah the righteous man and his wife Matriarch, their three sons, Lo Han, Lo Shen, and Jah-hu survived by building a very broad ship and embarked on it with pairs of animals.20 Furthermore, their genealogy records as follows: "The Patriarch Jahphu got the center of nations. The son he begot was the Patriarch Go-men."21 The following is the analysis of over 200 flood traditions all over the world:

Is there a favored family? 88%

Were they forewarned? 66%

Is the flood due to wickedness of man? 66%

Is catastrophe only a flood? 95%

Was the flood global? 95%

Is the survival due to a boat? 70%

Were animals also saved? 67%

Did animals play any part? 73%

Did survivors land on a mountain? 57%

Was the geography local? 82%

Were birds sent out? 35%

Was the rainbow mentioned? 7%

Did survivors offer a sacrifice? 13%

Were specifically eight persons saved? 9%

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/flood/ch7.asp

It has not been claimed that God can be weighed or measured. God is pure spirit and can not be measured by science.
Perhaps the best evidence of God is by miracles that have been performed.
Most of us have some story of something that happened as a result of prayer that ordinarily would not have happened.
Or some local or family story of evidence of spirits visiting.
One I know of happened many years ago (told by someone who was there) was when a grandfather in the family died. His body was kept in a cool back bed room until burial. At dinner time one of the grandsons (a young man in his early 20's) went into the bed room to get a chair. He came back out quickly, his face pale. When asked what was wrong, he said that there were Sisters kneeling around the coffin praying.
Science cannot explain these things, but cannot prove that they don't happen.
Or what about the "dancing of the sun" at Fatima. Thousands saw this, even some quite a distance away.
Miracles don't need to be proven to those who experience them, it is up to science to disprove them, but can't except to ignore them.

rammtein7 said:

I could get into a huge discussion of physics.. but your wrong...

may be considered as an approximate physical law, that is true only in the classical sense, without consideration of special relativity and quantum mechanics. Another difficulty with the idea of conservation of "matter," is that "matter" is not a well-defined word scientifically, and when particles which are considered to be "matter" (such as electrons and positrons) are annihilated to make photons (which are often not considered matter) then conservation of matter does not take place, even in isolated systems.

It states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant over time

The only thing that can happen to energy in a closed system is that it can change form:

seems your comment is missing a few key words....

Latest posts