• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Quebec

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Did you hear about northern rancher,he got a map of Canada tattoed on his ass? Every time he sits down, Quebec separates......................good luck
:D :D :D

Saddletramp brought it to our attention today, but he queried, "Can you imagine in a few years all the old tattooed ladies that will be wandering around?" Little kids will ask, "Will you please show me your tattoos, Grandma?"

It is rather funny, but don't dwell on it too long because all of a sudden it isn't quite as funny after all. :wink: :cry: :? :???: :)

This is a discussion that has taken place around here too, Soapweed. If I remember correctly, there were also questions regarding existance of certain silicone addons years down the road as well. gaaaawwwwwd :gag:

boy j-l--you said it all there! i thought about getting a tattoo when i was younger, talked it over with my Mom, and she said "when you're 80 yrs old, what do you think that tattoo will look like?".

cured me :lol:

Silver said:
This is a discussion that has taken place around here too, Soapweed. If I remember correctly, there were also questions regarding existance of certain silicone addons years down the road as well. gaaaawwwwwd :gag:

I think it will be an amazing site in the nursing homes when all the old gals are sitting around with 38 DD's. The younger people working there will be saying "what were they thinking" when they dribble out of the holes in their chins and noses. :roll: The worst thing around here is how the young people are putting these plugs in their ear lobes.

Northern Rancher said:
Want to kiss the flag of your imaginary GF's homeland-not bad for an old fart I must admit.

Northern Rancher, That reminds me of an old joke........

Seems that a cowboy from Meadow Lake(SK) ended up in the hospital,in a coma.
The nurses ,of course, had to give him sponge baths. One day, one nurse mentioned to the other nurse, that this cowboy had the word,"SWAN", tattoed on his "private part". The second nurse just could not believe this, so she took some "extra time and care" the next time she gave him his sponge bath and checked this out for herself......
She later told the other nurse that "the tatoo doesn't say "SWaN"........it says..........."SaskatcheWAN"!!!! :lol:

Latest posts