• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Question for BSE tester

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thank-you for clarifing that for me BSE tester,you've sent the names to the authorities,so now I trust you will not keep bringing it up then since you have handled it!It seems to me you get a little hot under the collar when you think your being attacked ,which was not the case.I want to make sure the industry we make a living from is being protected.I can understand though why you have a hard time convinsing people to support your test,your attitude sucks.Oh and by the way...my husband wrote"was wondering the same thing" not me,you should try reading better that might help!

My attitude sucks - gee wiz, oh my, I must try to do better!!!! I guess you are right though. My attitude does suck at times as I suspect your does also and many other peoples, so we are all human after all and we therefore have bad days and good days!! Oh well, that is the way of it I suppose. I meant no offence to you at all but you should try to control your statements as they tend to draw a reaction and for that, you should not be surprised.

By the way Mrs. Greg, can you tell me if this is not you attacking me when you make this kind of statement?

I can understand though why you have a hard time convinsing people to support your test,your attitude sucks

I do not have a hard time convincing anyone actually - notice the correct spelling - and as a matter of fact, the only ones who are not convinced are those who chose to live in a world of ignorant bliss.

bse-tester said:
Mrs. Greg wrote:

In Mikes words BSE Tester " I'M STILL WAITING!!

Is that the sound of hell freezing over ??? That is how long you will have to wait with that kind of attitude lady. I seem to remember posting a message that clearly stated that if anyone, and yes, that includes women, would like to know the names of the two Feed Producers, all they would have to do is PM me. Obviously, that appears to be beyond your level of patience.

So take a pill, or a shot of whiskey, relax, think about how you will approach this hurdle and then, take the plunge. It is not as hard as it seems and if you promise to play nice in the pool with the rest of us little kids, you might get what you want. But then, that is up to me I guess.!! But bear in mind that you will get nothing from me until you provide a suitable answer to my little question as posted prior to this one. Chose wisely and hey, like Mike said, "I'M STILL WAITING!!"

with the rest of us little kids,[/
Well put tester. Obviously you have about as much credibility as Oldtimer.

Bill, your "credibility" line is getting a little old. Can you try something new? How about ranting a little more.

When we have people in the industry more willing to protect the industry and its "truth" instead of taking the responsibility of making sure we have safe and nutritious product, we need to be careful. This is how the credibility of an industry gets thrown out. If you are not serious about making sure we have decent people running the industry and taking the necessary and prudent precaustions against potential diseases, we(you) have a problem. Maybe you should sell your stock in the packing business and take a few courses in credibility yourself.

Pretty soon, whatever notions you have about "credibility" will become incredibly uncreditable.

Econ101 said:
Bill, your "credibility" line is getting a little old. Can you try something new? How about ranting a little more.

When we have people in the industry more willing to protect the industry and its "truth" instead of taking the responsibility of making sure we have safe and nutritious product, we need to be careful. This is how the credibility of an industry gets thrown out. If you are not serious about making sure we have decent people running the industry and taking the necessary and prudent precaustions against potential diseases, we(you) have a problem. Maybe you should sell your stock in the packing business and take a few courses in credibility yourself.

Pretty soon, whatever notions you have about "credibility" will become incredibly uncreditable.

BSE tester can gain credibility by backing up his accusations and posting the names of his supposed offenders. Obviously he has not pm'd anyone.

Most of us are simply looking for the truth as some of us have more than a vested interest in what's going on and visit this site to do more than pass the time of day.

I realize you don't understand the concept of backing up what you post Econ from what we have seen from you in the past.

Mike said:
I kind of find this "credibility" thing somewhat "incredible" myself.

:???:

If you prefer let's call it TRUSTWORTHINESS. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still fits the allegations we are discussing from someone who dodges and ducks a direct question and for all we know could be living in Billings.

Bill said:
Mike said:

Still fits the allegations we are discussing from someone who dodges and ducks a direct question and for all we know could be living in Billings.

Bill, there are plenty of questions that you have not answered. Since bse tetster has already said they have been reported, the real question is what type of investigation is being done on the allegations. I don't expect you to do any investigations so why would anyone tell you about the facilities in question? Are you going to investigate?

Aside from my identity, do you have a real question for me? None of the Jason type questions, please.

Bill said:
Mike said:

Take a few minutes and search the archives for BSEtester's posts. You'll find somebody with intelligent informative posts. Compare them to yours.

Bill said:
Mike said:

This is what I'm having a problam with boys,why will he not give the names to me? He claims they've been handed over?Proof?If so quit bringing it up!For all we know he Could be living in Billings,I just want to know that what hes saying about our province is true,really is that SOOO hard to understand!

Mrs.Greg said:
Bill said:
Mike said:

This is what I'm having a problam with boys,why will he not give the names to me? He claims they've been handed over?Proof?If so quit bringing it up!For all we know he Could be living in Billings,I just want to know that what hes saying about our province is true,really is that SOOO hard to understand!

Mrs. Greg, or Mr. Greg, are you going to go do an investigation? Are you going to trust an investigation like the one the Alberta govt. put out that did not answer the questions being asked by producers and simply dodged the questions, leaning on the statements of an economics professor who was not and did not answer the questions being asked?

Econ101,I would really like the two names BSE tester claims he has YES!I told him they would be handed over to two people in the government I respect and personally know.Kevin Sorenson is THE most respected polititian in CANADA,and is also a beef producer!I realize you believe everything thing BSE tester tells you,good for you BUT if you look back to his posts MOST Canadians do not trust or respect him ...I wonder why! And honestly I'm not going to play games with you and BSE tester anymore,fun yes but worthwhile no. MRS. GREG

Mrs.Greg said:
Econ101,I would really like the two names BSE tester claims he has YES!I told him they would be handed over to two people in the government I respect and personally know.Kevin Sorenson is THE most respected polititian in CANADA,and is also a beef producer!I realize you believe everything thing BSE tester tells you,good for you BUT if you look back to his posts MOST Canadians do not trust or respect him ...I wonder why! And honestly I'm not going to play games with you and BSE tester anymore,fun yes but worthwhile no. MRS. GREG

Mrs. Greg, it has been the practice of GIPSA to hand out the names of producers who have complained to them to the packers. The event is not really investigated, the companies are tipped off, and wa la, there was no infraction found.

I don't know if this is the way it is handled in Canada, but that is the way it has been handled here in the U.S.

No wonder the Japanese do not trust the USDA.

Econ101 said:
Bill said:
Mike said:

Bill, there are plenty of questions that you have not answered. Since bse tetster has already said they have been reported, the real question is what type of investigation is being done on the allegations. I don't expect you to do any investigations so why would anyone tell you about the facilities in question? Are you going to investigate?

Aside from my identity, do you have a real question for me? None of the Jason type questions, please.
If there is a question I have not answered due to something I have posted I must have missed it, ask it again.

Why the he)) wouldn't I tell someone about questionable feed practices?
This is not some game. It's serious business that unlike you affects my livliehood. Have you noticed that a few Canadians have requested this information of tester which has not provided.

As far as your identity, I think you are trying to flatter yourself as most of us don't really care who you are. (No offense intended).

Bill said:
Econ101 said:
Bill said:

If there is a question I have not answered due to something I have posted I must have missed it, ask it again.

This is not some game. It's serious business that unlike you affects my livliehood. Have you noticed that a few Canadians have requested this information of tester which has not provided.

As far as your identity, I think you are trying to flatter yourself as most of us don't really care who you are. (No offense intended).

Bill, I have brought up loopholes in the U.S. system of MBM in poultry feed a few times. It is another issue that packers have in their pocket so far. Those are questionable feed practices. They are real, and they are happening right now. The USDA has taken the packer stand on this issue because of $$$$$.

As far as your comment on flattery, you wouldn't have said it if you didn't intend it as an offense. It doesn't bother me at all.

Econ101 said:
Bill said:
Econ101 said:

Bill, I have brought up loopholes in the U.S. system of MBM in poultry feed a few times. It is another issue that packers have in their pocket so far. Those are questionable feed practices. They are real, and they are happening right now. The USDA has taken the packer stand on this issue because of $$$$$.

As far as your comment on flattery, you wouldn't have said it if you didn't intend it as an offense. It doesn't bother me at all.

I am curious as to what those loopholes are. Although I don't agree with it it is legal to put MBM in hog and poultry feed in both countries and is still legal in the US to feed chicken sh(t to cattle. Seems quite open to me.

Bill said:
Econ101 said:
Bill said:

I am curious as to what those loopholes are. Although I don't agree with it it is legal to put MBM in hog and poultry feed in both countries and is still legal in the US to feed chicken sh(t to cattle. Seems quite open to me.

So you can't see a feed loophole when it is spelled out to you, Bill? The question has nothing to do with the legality, it was bse transmission via feed.

Is this the reason there are bse problems in Canada; things not being spelled out and the govt. ensuring packer interests in Canada over food safety interests and the question of legality? Isn't that the reason behind the current lawsuit, Bill?

Mrs. Greg worte:

Econ101,I would really like the two names BSE tester claims he has YES!I told him they would be handed over to two people in the government I respect and personally know.Kevin Sorenson is THE most respected polititian in CANADA,and is also a beef producer!

I realize you believe everything thing BSE tester tells you, good for you BUT if you look back to his posts MOST Canadians do not trust or respect him ...I wonder why! And honestly I'm not going to play games with you and BSE tester anymore,fun yes but worthwhile no. MRS. GREG

Two things Mrs. Greg.

First of all you demand to know the two names of the Feed Mills and I have clearly stated to you, twice now, that all you have to do is PM me and I will gladly provide the names for you. But since you have not bothered to do so, why the hell should I waste my time with you?

Secondly, where the hell do you get of making accusations about my credibility and trustworthiness when you have never openly debated anything with me, never engaged in any discussions on this board directly or indirectly with me and furhter to this, and you have the utter gall to make statements like ". I realize you believe everything thing BSE tester tells you,good for you BUT if you look back to his posts MOST Canadians do not trust or respect him ...I wonder why!

I have never done anything to you or badmouthed you in anyway or even engaged in any debate with you and yet you openly post accusations on this board such as those you have posted which are shown herein, that not only insult me but are designed to influence the way that others on this board view me. That is beyond disgusting and slanderous.

You should be ashamed of yourself and frankly, I personally do not care what you personally think of me but for you to publicly make those statements is beyond belief and I call upon you right now to furnish the posts you refer to that I made or others made that can definitively show that I am not trustworthy or that I am not to have even a shred of respect. Also, do not accuse me of having "thin skin" on this issue because you statements go beyond the usual ranting of a poor stupid person who obviously has a number of issues to overcome, but they also go deep into the realm of slander and for that, I caution you to be very very careful.

I am here to engage in discussion relative to BSE and the overall wellness of the National herds of both the USA and Canada. Why you are here is beyond me, unless you are here to slander and post lies and try to purposely put down those people you take a dislike to.

You certainly do need to be aware that every single one of your posts will be pulled and stored and should you continue to provide slanderous and demeaning posts which attack my integrity and call into question my honesty and trustworthiness, you will be certainly called upon to defend your statements. Govern yourself accordingly.

BSE tester - You've got a lot of gall to come on here and call down beef producers and threaten them with repercussions after you posted absolutely false and ridiculous claims about BSE and the Canadian cattle industry! Anyone who has to rely on fear and hysteria to market a so called testing procedure has absolutely no integrity or credibility in either the scientific or business world :!:

Very well put cowsense!

bse-tester can slander and attempt to jeopardize the livliehood of all Canadian beef producers with speculation and innuendo and without providiing a shred of evidence and he takes offense at someone calling him on it?

Latest posts