• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

question for good hunters

Help Support Ranchers.net:

so Kola, how many times have you went to a family get together, and hooked up?

I don't kiss and tell!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I"m NOT Monica ya know!!!! :wink: :wink:

The sad reality is that this is the way that the world is coming to. My dad(retired asst. chief of police) and I hunted a ranch for several years in western SD, (6 hrs. west of us )we adheard to every rule that the rancher set in place. Every year we would give the rancher and his family a gift basket for full of stuff that they cannot get out there, ie. spiral ham, fine wine etc... we thought of the rancher as next to god for letting my dad and I hunt deer out there for 4 days a year. There was a lot of political unrest with the Game and fish and the landowners and peolple started to shut down their land to hunting.
The last year that we hunted out there a few guys from where we are from (Watertown SD) found out where we go and horned their way into the land and we can no longer hunt there. These guys like to drink and put on a big show.
Larry I guess liked it as well, he hasn't let us back on the land and says that he is blaming it on the SD lock out and won't let anybody hunt.
Last year we were driving on the road to another place to hunt and we seen the guys from Watertown coming off the ranch with deer! I guess that we were not "wiered"enough for him.
These "bad Sportsman"make it impossible for good people like may dad and I to find a place to hunt, they are like cancer and there is no proven treatment for it!
I really feel your despair in dealing with this problem you have, just don't get drastic and ruin it for the good people. It is hard to believe but there are still few of them around!! If you belive anyhting is possible I always say!
Not a solution but kind of a realted story to go along with yours!
Maybe I should come up and help you with the deer!!! :D

Latest posts