• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-CALF Losses Affiliates

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam said:
ocm said:
Tam said:
OH PLEASE, this whole mess is being fought out on the World Wide Web and you think by personally explaining what you think you know to "only members" you are going to protect R-CALF's reputation. :roll: :roll: I guess you think doing major damage control is best done one member at a time. :lol2: :lol2: Better get at it ocm you have already lost 7,500 members now that the Texas group left. Maybe if you go explain your inside poop to them they will come back under Bills wing :wink: By the comments on the Blog the the Texas guys are not the only ones you better get phone numbers for as most of them are not renewing either by the looks of it. Better get after it as Bill is counting on those membership dues to line his pockets. :wink:

Your information is really defective. There are only 300 R-CALF members in all of Texas. South Dakota has about 4000. IC of Texas has continually had dual affiliation with R-CALF and NCBA. Now they are affiliated only with NCBA. R-CALF does not count members of affiliates as members of R-CALF unless they have joined individually.

What Bruce did not say is that, when ICA quit R-CALF, so did its 7,500 members.
Taken from the blog on IC of Texas leaving R-CALF. :wink: Now if IC of Texas are no longer affiliated with R-CALF will their 7500 members be donating to R-CALF coffers? :?

Boys I will lay you 1000 to 1 odds that ocm is none other than Terry Stevenson good old Randy's brother......the Karl Rove/Tom Hicks figure behind R-Calf Vice President good old Randy Steveson.........In the board meeting when Chuck Kiker was improperly deposed it was good old Randy that brought up the USDA letters......he was called out of order twice but persisted......even though the R-Calf Board had agreed in Kansas City with the help of a mediator that the letters were no longer an issue....good old Randy persisted......then Eric Nelson made the motion with out the proper 14 day notice called for in the by laws...Johnny Smith seconded..... they voted and the rest is history.........AND all of this came to pass because the R-Calf CEO Bill Bullard misundertsands USDA rulemaking and the standards for Judicial review....
So when you read what OCM has to say just remember it is Terry or Possibly good old Randy himself
so take this and any other view Terry has as what you would expect from a faction that pulled of improper power grab... and is struggling to remain in power.......R_Calf has put out more press releases since Feb 8 than the previous 6 months combined.....the press release and affliate meetings all remind me of a USDA listening session......all about window dressing and no action........

Jay Miller said:
Tam said:
ocm said:
Your information is really defective. There are only 300 R-CALF members in all of Texas. South Dakota has about 4000. IC of Texas has continually had dual affiliation with R-CALF and NCBA. Now they are affiliated only with NCBA. R-CALF does not count members of affiliates as members of R-CALF unless they have joined individually.

What Bruce did not say is that, when ICA quit R-CALF, so did its 7,500 members.
Taken from the blog on IC of Texas leaving R-CALF. :wink: Now if IC of Texas are no longer affiliated with R-CALF will their 7500 members be donating to R-CALF coffers? :?

Boys I will lay you 1000 to 1 odds that ocm is none other than Terry Stevenson good old Randy's brother......the Karl Rove/Tom Hicks figure behind R-Calf Vice President good old Randy Steveson.........In the board meeting when Chuck Kiker was improperly deposed it was good old Randy that brought up the USDA letters......he was called out of order twice but persisted......even though the R-Calf Board had agreed in Kansas City with the help of a mediator that the letters were no longer an issue....good old Randy persisted......then Eric Nelson made the motion with out the proper 14 day notice called for in the by laws...Johnny Smith seconded..... they voted and the rest is history.........AND all of this came to pass because the R-Calf CEO Bill Bullard misundertsands USDA rulemaking and the standards for Judicial review....
So when you read what OCM has to say just remember it is Terry or Possibly good old Randy himself
so take this and any other view Terry has as what you would expect from a faction that pulled of improper power grab... and is struggling to remain in power.......R_Calf has put out more press releases since Feb 8 than the previous 6 months combined.....the press release and affliate meetings all remind me of a USDA listening session......all about window dressing and no action........

Jay, this is a board of ideas, regardless of who the person is. What does it matter? The ideas and thinking about them is what is important.

Rcalf has not been totally successful, in part because the Judiciary has become a political arm of those in power. The Attorney General mess shows this to be true in the leading defenders of the laws of the land. The appointments to the courts are really no different.

What is concerning, is that the judiciary has allowed this to happen. The Congress stopped fulfilling its duty in regards to oversight and the judiciary has also.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the rcalf cases, but it is a fact that the USDA and Aphis were derelict in their responsibility of keeping bse out of the United States, and the USDA bended over to the packers on allowing the "efficiency" of feeding cattle parts to cattle. They didn't even study the risks, which have turned out to be substantial to the cattle industry. The packers have, in a large part, benefitted from this situation at the expense of Canadian cattlemen.

Likewise, GIPSA has been derelict in their duty to enforce the PSA, being blocked when cases were handed up to the policy makers in D.C. This and other developments forced rcalf to seek justice in the court system.

I think rcalf and others should have stood up for their rights in court. If they hadn't, it would be hard to make these allegations. The lack of being successful is not their fault, but the fault of our system. The remedies for this are somewhat less direct in the justice system, but the people spoke when it came to Congress. The door opening to rcalf was a result, I believe of the change in Congress and the realization to the current administration that there are limits to the exercise of power for your own benefit.

Econ101 said:
Jay Miller said:
Tam said:

Jay, this is a board of ideas, regardless of who the person is. What does it matter? The ideas and thinking about them is what is important.

Rcalf has not been totally successful, in part because the Judiciary has become a political arm of those in power. The Attorney General mess shows this to be true in the leading defenders of the laws of the land. The appointments to the courts are really no different.

What is concerning, is that the judiciary has allowed this to happen. The Congress stopped fulfilling its duty in regards to oversight and the judiciary has also.

I don't know all the ins and outs of the rcalf cases, but it is a fact that the USDA and Aphis were derelict in their responsibility of keeping bse out of the United States, and the USDA bended over to the packers on allowing the "efficiency" of feeding cattle parts to cattle. They didn't even study the risks, which have turned out to be substantial to the cattle industry. The packers have, in a large part, benefitted from this situation at the expense of Canadian cattlemen.

Likewise, GIPSA has been derelict in their duty to enforce the PSA, being blocked when cases were handed up to the policy makers in D.C. This and other developments forced rcalf to seek justice in the court system.

I think rcalf and others should have stood up for their rights in court. If they hadn't, it would be hard to make these allegations. The lack of being successful is not their fault, but the fault of our system. The remedies for this are somewhat less direct in the justice system, but the people spoke when it came to Congress. The door opening to rcalf was a result, I believe of the change in Congress and the realization to the current administration that there are limits to the exercise of power for your own benefit.

I made the resolution on the floor at the 2004 convention that started the border suit....so i understand the litigation......

terry steveson's latest post's are about propaganda and pr......he is defending an improper action........ NOT ideas.....BUT I will stop outing him my point is made......

The reason R-CALF has not been successful in any of their court battles is because R-CALF does not base their decisions on factual information. They are armed only with a need to blame.

Lying King: "Likewise, GIPSA has been derelict in their duty to enforce the PSA, being blocked when cases were handed up to the policy makers in D.C. This and other developments forced rcalf to seek justice in the court system."

Pickett lost their case and they lost on appeal and the Supreme court wouldn't hear the case. GIPSA was right and packer blamers like you were wrong. Tyson dropping their price in the cash market to reflect their purchases in the formula market is not market manipulation and never will be. You packer blamers got your heads handed to you and all you did was expose your ignorance. It will be a cold day in hell before a handful of packer blaming producers dictate to the rest of the industry how they will market their cattle.

"HUGE PACKER PROFITS" that turned out to be $26 per head. The biggest threat to this industry is idiots like you who lie to producers to support WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
The reason R-CALF has not been successful in any of their court battles is because R-CALF does not base their decisions on factual information. They are armed only with a need to blame.

Lying King: "Likewise, GIPSA has been derelict in their duty to enforce the PSA, being blocked when cases were handed up to the policy makers in D.C. This and other developments forced rcalf to seek justice in the court system."

Pickett lost their case and they lost on appeal and the Supreme court wouldn't hear the case. GIPSA was right and packer blamers like you were wrong. Tyson dropping their price in the cash market to reflect their purchases in the formula market is not market manipulation and never will be. You packer blamers got your heads handed to you and all you did was expose your ignorance. It will be a cold day in hell before a handful of packer blaming producers dictate to the rest of the industry how they will market their cattle.

"HUGE PACKER PROFITS" that turned out to be $26 per head. The biggest threat to this industry is idiots like you who lie to producers to support WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.

~SH~

So are you telling us that they bought their Canadian holdings from this $26 per head?

Lying King: "So are you telling us that they bought their Canadian holdings from this $26 per head?"

Only you would be stupid enough to believe that Tyson's only source of revenue is their beef processing profits.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "So are you telling us that they bought their Canadian holdings from this $26 per head?"

Only you would be stupid enough to believe that Tyson's only source of revenue is their beef processing profits.

~SH~

The question was a rhetorical one for you to think about. Do you need MRJ to look up the word rhetorical for you?

That's okay, I'll pm you.

Lying King: "The question was a rhetorical one for you to think about."

Nothing from you is worthy of thought.

I don't read your pms. I delete them.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "The question was a rhetorical one for you to think about."

Nothing from you is worthy of thought.

I don't read your pms. I delete them.

~SH~

If only you could carry those habits over to this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lying King: "If only you could carry those habits over to this forum."

You are right! If I owned this site I would ban you for your relentless lies.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "If only you could carry those habits over to this forum."

You are right! If I owned this site I would ban you for your relentless lies.

~SH~

What lies, SH? Like the fabrication you made up with Jason's help that I didn't know what cwt means?

A fool like you is lucky to own the shirt on your back. It is a testament to the fact that in our great country, even fools like you can eat.

Lying King: "What lies, SH? Like the fabrication you made up with Jason's help that I didn't know what cwt means?"

Do you think you can create an illusion that you don't lie by asking "what lies" all the time? You fool nobody but yourself.

I don't have to look past that sentence to find a lie. You clearly did not know what "cwt" was and now you lie about your stupidity.

You clearly said "prices can't go up unless supplies go down". I even asked you if you said that and you admitted to it. Then you changed your story and claimed you were taken out of context. You lie more than anyone has ever lied on this site.

You lied about Walmart selling "select" beef as "choice". You lied about fly larva in your meat. You lie at every turn. You're a total loser and par for the blamer's camp.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "What lies, SH? Like the fabrication you made up with Jason's help that I didn't know what cwt means?"

Do you think you can create an illusion that you don't lie by asking "what lies" all the time? You fool nobody but yourself.

I don't have to look past that sentence to find a lie. You clearly did not know what "cwt" was and now you lie about your stupidity.

You clearly said "prices can't go up unless supplies go down". I even asked you if you said that and you admitted to it. Then you changed your story and claimed you were taken out of context. You lie more than anyone has ever lied on this site.

You lied about Walmart selling "select" beef as "choice". You lied about fly larva in your meat. You lie at every turn. You're a total loser and par for the blamer's camp.

~SH~

None of the things I said were lies. You, with your limited intellectual capacity, can discern what is a lie and what is not.

Your bias is the only truth you know.

Lying King: "None of the things I said were lies. You, with your limited intellectual capacity, can discern what is a lie and what is not."

Most of what you say is a lie. You are a living lie.

Nobody has fly larva in their purchased meat. That was a lie or you were just incredibly stupid.

Walmart never sold Select beef as choice.

Both were lies and just the tip of the iceberg with all the lies you have stated on this site.

Go ahead, open your mouth again and another lie will appear.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "None of the things I said were lies. You, with your limited intellectual capacity, can discern what is a lie and what is not."

Most of what you say is a lie. You are a living lie.

Nobody has fly larva in their purchased meat. That was a lie or you were just incredibly stupid.

Walmart never sold Select beef as choice.

Both were lies and just the tip of the iceberg with all the lies you have stated on this site.

Go ahead, open your mouth again and another lie will appear.

~SH~

So who appointed you king? You are not the "decider" as to who is lying or not. You lie all the time about it.

I didn't have fly larvae, I had pupae. Can't you even get the facts straight when you are calling someone a liar?

The Walmart meat department manager did say that the meat they were selling was choice. They lied. Later they backed away from that lie but it was not until they had hard questions about it.

You don't know anything about these instances, and as king, you proclaim them as lies.

You are about as credible as Saddam Hussein's electoral process. Whatever you say is the truth and everyone else is lying.

SH, you are the biggest joke coming out of your state. There are a few runner ups, but you take the cake.

A proclamation by you that someone is lying is like OJ claiming not guilty.

Joke, joke, joke.

Please stop making your state look incompetent in their educational system.

Lying King: "I didn't have fly larvae, I had pupae."

You didn't have either. It's a lie, pure and simple!

Lying King: "The Walmart meat department manager did say that the meat they were selling was choice. They lied. Later they backed away from that lie but it was not until they had hard questions about it."

You said they were selling "SELECT BEEF" as "CHOICE" and now you are trying to lie again by changing the story to whether or not they sold "CHOICE". The issue was selling "SELECT BEEF AS CHOICE" not whether or not they sold "CHOICE".

I'm not about to take your word for what your meat department manager said when you keep changing yours story you lying idiot.

Lying King: "You don't know anything about these instances, and as king, you proclaim them as lies."

I know how your storys keep changing from fly eggs to fly larvae to fly pupae and then Walmart selling "select beef as choice" to Walmart selling "select beef".

You are a compulsive liar. You simply cannot help yourself.

Lying King: "SH, you are the biggest joke coming out of your state. There are a few runner ups, but you take the cake."

Coming from a compulsive liar like you, I'll take that as an extreme compliment.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "I didn't have fly larvae, I had pupae."

SH: You didn't have either. It's a lie, pure and simple!

Econ: So now, in addition to being the purveyor of truth and a mind reader, you happen to be omnipresent. How many people have you convinced to call you god instead of king?

Lying King: "The Walmart meat department manager did say that the meat they were selling was choice. They lied. Later they backed away from that lie but it was not until they had hard questions about it."

SH: You said they were selling "SELECT BEEF" as "CHOICE" and now you are trying to lie again by changing the story to whether or not they sold "CHOICE". The issue was selling "SELECT BEEF AS CHOICE" not whether or not they sold "CHOICE".

I'm not about to take your word for what your meat department manager said when you keep changing yours story you lying idiot.

Econ: As I suspected. If it doesn't fit your bias, you ignore it and call it a lie. Did you go talk to your local meat manager at Walmart?

Lying King: "You don't know anything about these instances, and as king, you proclaim them as lies."

SH: I know how your storys keep changing from fly eggs to fly larvae to fly pupae and then Walmart selling "select beef as choice" to Walmart selling "select beef".

You are a compulsive liar. You simply cannot help yourself.

Econ: Don't mistake your confusion as me lying. I know it is hard, SH. Perhaps they could increase your medicine.

Lying King: "SH, you are the biggest joke coming out of your state. There are a few runner ups, but you take the cake."

SH: Coming from a compulsive liar like you, I'll take that as an extreme compliment.

~SH~

Econ: So THAT'S how you do it!!! I wondered how you held your head up. A strategic goal of believing your own disillusionment.

Lying King: "So now, in addition to being the purveyor of truth and a mind reader, you happen to be omnipresent. How many people have you convinced to call you god instead of king?"

Flies can't blow eggs through plastic.

Lying King: "As I suspected. If it doesn't fit your bias, you ignore it and call it a lie. Did you go talk to your local meat manager at Walmart?"

Walmart is not selling "select" beef as "choice".

Lying King: "Don't mistake your confusion as me lying. I know it is hard, SH. Perhaps they could increase your medicine."

Don't mistake your lying with truth.

Lying King: "So THAT'S how you do it!!! I wondered how you held your head up. A strategic goal of believing your own disillusionment."

When you think you have found the intelligence to take any statement I have made and bring the facts that prove me wrong, BRING IT. Until such time you will just have to carry on with your lies.

You go Lying King!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "So now, in addition to being the purveyor of truth and a mind reader, you happen to be omnipresent. How many people have you convinced to call you god instead of king?"

SH: Flies can't blow eggs through plastic.

Econ: It is worse than that. They weren't fly eggs. They weren't even the larvae. They were the PUPAE!!!!(did you like the exclamation?)

Lying King: "As I suspected. If it doesn't fit your bias, you ignore it and call it a lie. Did you go talk to your local meat manager at Walmart?"

SH: Walmart is not selling "select" beef as "choice".

Econ: When they have ungraded meat on the shelf and the meat department manager says it is choice, what do you think? Oh, sorry, I hit your soft spot.

Lying King: "Don't mistake your confusion as me lying. I know it is hard, SH. Perhaps they could increase your medicine."

SH: Don't mistake your lying with truth.

Econ: Then quit mistaking your confusion by claiming that I was lying. If it is a matter of medicine, SH, we might all chip in.

Lying King: "So THAT'S how you do it!!! I wondered how you held your head up. A strategic goal of believing your own disillusionment."

SH: When you think you have found the intelligence to take any statement I have made and bring the facts that prove me wrong, BRING IT. Until such time you will just have to carry on with your lies.

You go Lying King!

~SH~

Econ: I think you really enjoy this. Does it take the place of your disney movies? Maybe the tapes have been worn down too much by your constant viewing.

Lying King: "It is worse than that. They weren't fly eggs. They weren't even the larvae. They were the PUPAE!!!!(did you like the exclamation?)"

PUPAE START AS EGGS YOU @#%*^#@* IDIOT!

Lying King: "When they have ungraded meat on the shelf and the meat department manager says it is choice, what do you think?"

Then it's either "choice" or the department manager doesn't know what he's talking about but I am not about to believe your word on what anyone at the store said because you are compulsive liar. You prove it with every post you make.

YOU SAID WALMART WAS SELLING "SELECT" BEEF AS "CHOICE". To make your claim, a "SELECT" steak would have to be in a package labeled "CHOICE".

It's nothing but a fabricated lie.

Lying King: "Then quit mistaking your confusion by claiming that I was lying."

There's no confusion. A liar can't keep their stories straight and makes it up as they go. You do both. You're a worthless liar but I'm sure you've already heard that many times.

Lying King: "I think you really enjoy this."

I do enjoy this! I have seen our industry virtually ruined by liars like you.

~SH~

Latest posts