• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-CALF Losses Affiliates

Help Support Ranchers.net:

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "It is worse than that. They weren't fly eggs. They weren't even the larvae. They were the PUPAE!!!!(did you like the exclamation?)"

PUPAE START AS EGGS YOU @#%*^#@* IDIOT!

Econ: You state the obvious again, SH. I didn't find eggs or larvae in the meat. I found the PUPAE. This is a real clue to the infection time. It posed a question in my mind when I saw the actual eggs and not larvae. Can you put it together? You might want to consult an entomologist. By the way, I know what fly pupae look like. As I said before, I buy parasitic wasps that are in fly eggs before hatching on the farm for fly control. I will admit, the actual pupae from the entomological service were slightly bigger than those I found in the rotten meat. (hint: repackaging problem)

Lying King: "When they have ungraded meat on the shelf and the meat department manager says it is choice, what do you think?"

Then it's either "choice" or the department manager doesn't know what he's talking about but I am not about to believe your word on what anyone at the store said because you are compulsive liar. You prove it with every post you make.

YOU SAID WALMART WAS SELLING "SELECT" BEEF AS "CHOICE". To make your claim, a "SELECT" steak would have to be in a package labeled "CHOICE".

It's nothing but a fabricated lie.

Econ: No, that is the technical violation. There is a difference between a technical violation and my statement. Technical violations are regulations that are written for bureaucrats who need specific items in order to enforce a penalty. Of course, as I showed before, the USDA isn't interested in handing out penalties to correct behavior in this regard. This was testified to by actual inspectors who had problems with the USDA's enforcement policy. I posted this some time ago. If your memory is so limited, you might want to search for the article. I surely am not going to look it up for you. You are not worth the effort.

Lying King: "Then quit mistaking your confusion by claiming that I was lying."

There's no confusion. A liar can't keep their stories straight and makes it up as they go. You do both. You're a worthless liar but I'm sure you've already heard that many times.

Econ: As I said before, quit mistaking your confusion with the claim that I am lying. If you are limited in intellect, this can be overlooked. However, even Forest Gum learned from mistakes.

Lying King: "I think you really enjoy this."

I do enjoy this! I have seen our industry virtually ruined by liars like you.

~SH~

Oh, how have I ruined this industry? You give me too much credit, SH. I am a little more humble than that---just a little.

Lying King: "You state the obvious again, SH. I didn't find eggs or larvae in the meat. I found the PUPAE. This is a real clue to the infection time. It posed a question in my mind when I saw the actual eggs and not larvae. Can you put it together? You might want to consult an entomologist. By the way, I know what fly pupae look like. As I said before, I buy parasitic wasps that are in fly eggs before hatching on the farm for fly control. I will admit, the actual pupae from the entomological service were slightly bigger than those I found in the rotten meat. (hint: repackaging problem)"

In back to back sentences you contradict yourself proving what a damn liar you really are.

First you say you didn't find the eggs or larvae in the meat then you say it posed a question in your mind when you saw the actual eggs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What an idiot!

You didn't find anything. The whole thing is one big lie just like you are.

Lying King: "No, that is the technical violation. There is a difference between a technical violation and my statement. Technical violations are regulations that are written for bureaucrats who need specific items in order to enforce a penalty. Of course, as I showed before, the USDA isn't interested in handing out penalties to correct behavior in this regard. This was testified to by actual inspectors who had problems with the USDA's enforcement policy. I posted this some time ago. If your memory is so limited, you might want to search for the article. I surely am not going to look it up for you. You are not worth the effort."

Translation: I, Lying King, am an idiot and can't prove that Walmart sold "SELECT" beef as "CHOICE" so I'll make up some stupid diversionary cock and bull story and hope the fact that I lied again goes unnoticed.

Lying King: "Oh, how have I ruined this industry?"

Liars like you have cost this industry a fortune in worthless empty lawsuits.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "You state the obvious again, SH. I didn't find eggs or larvae in the meat. I found the PUPAE. This is a real clue to the infection time. It posed a question in my mind when I saw the actual eggs and not larvae. Can you put it together? You might want to consult an entomologist. By the way, I know what fly pupae look like. As I said before, I buy parasitic wasps that are in fly eggs before hatching on the farm for fly control. I will admit, the actual pupae from the entomological service were slightly bigger than those I found in the rotten meat. (hint: repackaging problem)"

In back to back sentences you contradict yourself proving what a damn liar you really are.

First you say you didn't find the eggs or larvae in the meat then you say it posed a question in your mind when you saw the actual eggs.

Econ: SH, I have a 6 year old. When I am talking to her and showing her things around the farm, I have to make things really simple for her, not because she isn't smart, but because of her age. When showing her the parasitic wasps and explaining why we get them, and the whole process that the wasps interdict in the fly cycle, I have to make it pretty simple for her. I have explained to her that the parasitic wasps are hatching in the fly pupae. They always seek out fly pupae (which she calls fly eggs because they hatch out into flies) and lay their egg inside the pupae. I let it slide sometimes when she says the pupae are fly eggs. I am sorry I made that mistake here with you. I keep getting confused between you and my 6 year old. It is real easy to do. Of course, you know, that fly eggs are very tiny. Just for the record, I did not see fly eggs in the meat, I saw fly pupae. If you can catch the intentional mistake I made in this post, you have to be smart enough to know the difference and why the two are really not to be confused. As a matter of fact, when I explained this to you before, I even said the pupae were about the size of rice. Fly eggs are a lot smaller.

If you can catch this in this post, you have to have at least a little more intelligence than you continually show in your reasoning on this board. What I don't get, is why you can't put other things together if you can catch this.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What an idiot!

You didn't find anything. The whole thing is one big lie just like you are.

Econ: Whether you believe me or not, I really don't care. That is about how much I respect what you think.

Lying King: "No, that is the technical violation. There is a difference between a technical violation and my statement. Technical violations are regulations that are written for bureaucrats who need specific items in order to enforce a penalty. Of course, as I showed before, the USDA isn't interested in handing out penalties to correct behavior in this regard. This was testified to by actual inspectors who had problems with the USDA's enforcement policy. I posted this some time ago. If your memory is so limited, you might want to search for the article. I surely am not going to look it up for you. You are not worth the effort."

Translation: I, Lying King, am an idiot and can't prove that Walmart sold "SELECT" beef as "CHOICE" so I'll make up some stupid diversionary cock and bull story and hope the fact that I lied again goes unnoticed.

Econ: Stop pretending you are me. It will never be believed. I know how much you emulate me and want it, but it will never happen.

Lying King: "Oh, how have I ruined this industry?"

Liars like you have cost this industry a fortune in worthless empty lawsuits.

Econ: Too bad an educated jury didn't come up with the same conclusion. That is where it is supposed to count, not in the gopher trappers of the world.

Lying King: "Just for the record, I did not see fly eggs in the meat, I saw fly pupae. If you can catch the intentional mistake I made in this post, you have to be smart enough to know the difference and why the two are really not to be confused. As a matter of fact, when I explained this to you before, I even said the pupae were about the size of rice. Fly eggs are a lot smaller."

Pupae start as eggs and flies cannot blow eggs through plastic and meat has to be incredibly tainted for flies to blow eggs into it to become pupae.

It's one big lie. Par for your lying course and precisely why you keep your identity hidden.

Lying King: "Stop pretending you are me. It will never be believed. I know how much you emulate me and want it, but it will never happen."

That's correct! I'll never be a pathetic liar like you are.

Lying King: "Too bad an educated jury didn't come up with the same conclusion."

Good thing Judge Strom, the 11th Circuit, the 9th Circuit, and the Supreme Court did.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "Just for the record, I did not see fly eggs in the meat, I saw fly pupae. If you can catch the intentional mistake I made in this post, you have to be smart enough to know the difference and why the two are really not to be confused. As a matter of fact, when I explained this to you before, I even said the pupae were about the size of rice. Fly eggs are a lot smaller."

Pupae start as eggs and flies cannot blow eggs through plastic and meat has to be incredibly tainted for flies to blow eggs into it to become pupae.

It's one big lie. Par for your lying course and precisely why you keep your identity hidden.

Lying King: "Stop pretending you are me. It will never be believed. I know how much you emulate me and want it, but it will never happen."

That's correct! I'll never be a pathetic liar like you are.

Lying King: "Too bad an educated jury didn't come up with the same conclusion."

Good thing Judge Strom, the 11th Circuit, the 9th Circuit, and the Supreme Court did.

~SH~

No, it goes like this: First the fly comes in and lays really tiny eggs. Then the eggs hatch and become larvae. Those are generally called maggots. After they eat all they can and get a certain age and temperature, they go through the pupae stage. That is kind of like a cocoon. Then they come out of the pupae as a fly. My daughter calls the pupae a fly egg and in some respects it is really like an egg.

You are getting closer to figuring this out. Work on it some more but don't lose any sleep over it.

Lying King: "No, it goes like this: First the fly comes in and lays really tiny eggs. Then the eggs hatch and become larvae. Those are generally called maggots. After they eat all they can and get a certain age and temperature, they go through the pupae stage. That is kind of like a cocoon. Then they come out of the pupae as a fly. My daughter calls the pupae a fly egg and in some respects it is really like an egg."

This explanation only substantiates that you are lying.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Lying King: "No, it goes like this: First the fly comes in and lays really tiny eggs. Then the eggs hatch and become larvae. Those are generally called maggots. After they eat all they can and get a certain age and temperature, they go through the pupae stage. That is kind of like a cocoon. Then they come out of the pupae as a fly. My daughter calls the pupae a fly egg and in some respects it is really like an egg."

This explanation only substantiates that you are lying.

~SH~

Can you substantiate that statement?

Latest posts