• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

r-calf owning Cdn. Cattle

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I think you'll see them buying up more cattle if the price continues to drop again! Maybe thats why they got a 10-day injunction to buy up a bunch of cheap cattle. But that would only be wishful dreaming :lol:

I heard that on the radio this morning, and I was going to post about it. All I could think was "slimy buggers!" Bitch and moan about our cattle, but will still take advantage of the opportunity to buy cheap cows! What a slap in the face!

Shelly,

Hows the weather out your way this morning? Was cool here first thing but its warming up now. Doesnt this just prove the low lives these R-calfers are? I think they are even lower than the slime on the bottom of a rain barrel! :wink:

You know if they tried to influence the market for their own gain in the US,there would be regulators and investigations all over the place with charges and prison sentences being handed out!!! But certain sectors see these parasites as being heroes because they're sticking it to the Canadians!!! The real sad part is that in their totally unethical quest for short-term gains they are endangering the entire North American beef industry!!!! :mad: :mad:

Leo says it's OK that R-CALF members buy Canadian cattle at depressed prices because of what R-CALF is doing to us. While DeBruycker, a significant contributor to the R-CALF litigation fund complains about "greedy" meat-packers in Canada taking HIS profits. What a laugh. What about the Greedy R-CALF ranchers that are taking Canadian ranchers profits. I love greed it blinds people to what they are doing in the name of it while they critize others for the same thing. Got to love the two faces of R-CALF to bad they're both ugly. :x

MR, weather is cool, damp, and cloudy. We're supposed to get more rain and snow all the way through the week. Good day for fencing! Which I'm supposed to be helping doing but I think rancher sent me his flu bug to spite me because we're getting moisture and he's not!

I was discussing these R-calf buggers with my husband at lunch time and he came up with a very good question. Where are they keeping these cheap cows because they sure as hell didn't go across the border?

Shelly said:
MR, weather is cool, damp, and cloudy. We're supposed to get more rain and snow all the way through the week. Good day for fencing! Which I'm supposed to be helping doing but I think rancher sent me his flu bug to spite me because we're getting moisture and he's not!

I was discussing these R-calf buggers with my husband at lunch time and he came up with a very good question. Where are they keeping these cheap cows because they sure as hell didn't go across the border?

Your getting smart in your ole age SHELLY,I find it hard to believe as savy as the canadian cattle man is he would stand by watch R CALFERS buy cattle and turn a profit..............good luck

Well, I just can't believe any Canadian would be stupid enough to keep these cows for any of you R-calfer's! What do you think would happen to these people if they were found out? I could understand these cattle going into a feedlot but the news articles specifically said cows and as I took it, they were insinuating breeding cows. So where are they?!? :?

Shelly said:
Well, I just can't believe any Canadian would be stupid enough to keep these cows for any of you R-calfer's! What do you think would happen to these people if they were found out? I could understand these cattle going into a feedlot but the news articles specifically said cows and as I took it, they were insinuating breeding cows. So where are they?!? :?

UH OH maybe a DAMN R CALFER has some property in canada,you better call the Mounties....................good luck

Shelly,

Hope you feel better soon! I havent felt to darn good myself lately! I think these R-calf buggers are housing these cattle at ranches owned by Americans. I dont think any of these R-calf buggers would have the nerve or the guts to cross the border into Canada!!

I'm calling my buyer in Alberta to find out in the morning. I think it's past time to raise a little hell. It won't be too pleasant for any Canadian who might be feeding those cattle.

Shelly said:

I heard that the canadian goverment was leasing goverment land to them.

HAY MAKER said:
Shelly said:

UH OH maybe a DAMN R CALFER has some property in canada,you better call the Mounties....................good luck

Remember, he who laffs last Haymaker. The US day of reckoning will come yet over BSE and it won't be pretty..........good luck!

R-CALF bought cheap cows in Canada; group's president says it's no 'big deal'
08:57 PM EST Mar 08
BETH GORHAM

WASHINGTON (CP) - Members of R-CALF, the U.S. ranchers' group that sued - on safety grounds - to keep the border closed to Canadian cattle, bought up cheap cows in Canada after the devastating ban, the group's president acknowledged Monday.

--------------------------

This sounds like "old" news-- cattle that were bought a year or two ago and have already had their heads chopped off---- Is there new US citizens buying cattle in Canada since Judge Cebull's last week ruling? Or is Paskal just blowing smoke again? Like ~SH~ says - Show me the proof!!!

I can't provide any proof, because I was thinking the same thing. Old news, maybe, but why would the media in all their infinite wisdom, want to drag up a topic that has already been put to rest a long time ago? To stir the pot up again? To cause tempers to flare again? I don't know.....I'm still sticking to my opinion that it's breeding cows they were talking about.

Shelly said:
I can't provide any proof, because I was thinking the same thing. Old news, maybe, but why would the media in all their infinite wisdom, want to drag up a topic that has already been put to rest a long time ago? To stir the pot up again? To cause tempers to flare again? I don't know.....I'm still sticking to my opinion that it's breeding cows they were talking about.

well by GOD if you are that interested call BETH GORHAM tommorow and get to the bottom of this and let us hicks know..........good luck

Latest posts