• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-Calf Puts Everyone On Tightrope

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandman,

QUIT DIVERTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The original post was by Dittmer's Agribusiness Freedom Foundation.

Rather than making some feeble attempt to discredit him, WHAT DID HE SAY THAT YOU CAN PROVE INCORRECT????

QUIT DIVERTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Dittmer's wrong, PROVE HIM WRONG!!!!!!

What's seems to be the problem?

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandman,

Rather than making some feeble attempt to discredit him, WHAT DID HE SAY THAT YOU CAN PROVE INCORRECT????

~SH~

The problem, SH, is that it is possible to prove somebody said something, but impossible to prove they didn't say something!

I could take a page out of Dittmer's book, excuse me, the "foundation" and say that redriver supports intimate relations with chickens. If you have no word directly from him/her, can you prove me wrong?

Sandhusker said:
~SH~ said:
Sandman,

~SH~

The problem, SH, is that it is possible to prove somebody said something, but impossible to prove they didn't say something!

I could take a page out of Dittmer's book, excuse me, the "foundation" and say that redriver supports intimate relations with chickens. If you have no word directly from him/her, can you prove me wrong?

Why the diversion? What exactly did he say that was wrong in your opinion? Just curious..... Have a good one.

agman said:
Sandhusker said:
~SH~ said:
Sandman,

~SH~

Why the diversion? What exactly did he say that was wrong in your opinion? Just curious..... Have a good one.

I posted what I thought was wrong, but I'm being called to prove that R-CALF didn't say something. :lol: :roll:

I'll take that as your admission to your inability to prove anything Dittmer has stated as being inaccurate.

YOU GOT NOTHING, AGAIN!

~SH~

Latest posts