• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-Calf ready to head back to court

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo said:
Sandhusker,
Just curious .....How many folks on this board over 40 can remember eating cow brains when they were growing up? Now we know what happenend to Agman and Porker!! :lol:

You're not right, CattleCo!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't disagree with the disease thing and the border Robert. Canada has some laws that I am not in favour of either, beleive it or not. The main reason we don't have anaplas and blue tounge is more climate related than any line drawn in the dirt.
How can any one of us ever beleive that the line drawn in the dirt from the Pacific to the Atlantic will ever create a quarantine zone. Stop with the BSE talk you guys unless you want to call it like it is; BSEconomics.

I also cannot disagree with the fact that Canada has become dependent on the US consumer for sales of beef. Why is that? It is because two very astute corporate giants moved north of the 49th into Canada. If we could only wake another corporate giant or two in Asia or the EU, we could solve this problem without fighting amongst ourselves, to the delight of Cargill and Tyson.

Latest posts