• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R-CALF Summer Meeting

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Murgen, not sure about Victoria's having an outlet store at Wildhorse Crossing. But I'm pretty certain the Hutterite ladies can run you up a few pair. What color of polka dots would you like, Oldtimer?

"Hi Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I'm just now getting back to you. Been kinda busy. You know, big plans for the 4th of July and all! We'll prob'ly do some ribs and steaks. How 'bout y'all?

I sure am glad you North Montana fellas jumped in. I been wonderin' ever since our little git together at the ranch in March. How do you like the sound of this? I've got to come up with a good name that will sell.

THE UNITED STATES OF NORTH AMERICA

I mean, heck, we can't stop the terrorists at the Canadian and Mexican borders, so we need to just put a fence around all of North America. The oceans, the ice and that little strip of land down south will make it a lot easier, don't you think?

Yep, I think that might work. The United States of North America. I mean, what a union for tradin', right? Most of those countries in the EU are just pipsqueaks. The EU's not that big a deal, especially if I can keep my buddy, Tony, keeping things tough for them over there. Of course, I had to promise him that he would have a seat at the table in the big palace some day.

Yeah, that would solve a lot of things. Right? No more border wars. No more 'illegal immigration.' Boy, those late night talk show guys are sure latchin' on to this illegal immigration thang, aren't they? Anyway, y'all think about it, ya hear. I mean, we could have North and South Montana and lots of good stuff in the end.

Mike!!!!!!!!! Where are you buddy??????????? I need your take on all of this, too, since you are one of my main confidants. I mean, you do want to come to the bar-be-que, don't you? You need to fill me in on all this stuff when you get here. My plate's kinda full with those _ _ _ _ Chinese and all those insurgents.

'course, it's too late on the Chinese front. They got a big jump start on me back when Bill was in the big Oval (when he should have been takin' care of business). With Wally World and Tyson both bein' from Arkansas, I mean, what chance did I have? Now they are runnin' wild, and all we can do is try to figure out how to get in on the action.

Well, I gotta go. She wants me to walk the dog again. You know how it is! Can't live with em, and can't live without em! Bye for now!"

Latest posts