• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

R CALFs decline?????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I keep hearing how R CALF is gonna self destruct,how they are gonna be history how every body will see that they arent this and they arent that etc.etc. some of the folks making these predictions are supposedly knowledgeable.....but R CALF keeps growing and becoming a bigger force daily.So I guess I ask you folks when can I expect to see R CALF s decline? Fact is it is the fastest growing cattle mans group in the country.....................good luck
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
How many will still be members if they lose the lawsuits to NMA and Fair Market Beef and have to come up with the bond to cover damages to the US slaughter industry and the Canadian cattle industry because of their court actions. By what has been stated the members will have to come up with that bond. You better hope that the membership hits about 2 million fast or you are going to have a pretty heavy debt to pay Haymaker. :wink:
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Tam said:
How many will still be members if they lose the lawsuits to NMA and Fair Market Beef and have to come up with the bond to cover damages to the US slaughter industry and the Canadian cattle industry because of their court actions. By what has been stated the members will have to come up with that bond. You better hope that the membership hits about 2 million fast or you are going to have a pretty heavy debt to pay Haymaker. :wink:

"IF" is a mighty big word Miss Tam,"IF"Icould squeeze the money out of your big but,that you have caused the cattle man to lose with this BSE,BOOLSHEIST,I could pay that and have plenty left for sippin whiskey.................good luck
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
HAY MAKER said:
Tam said:
How many will still be members if they lose the lawsuits to NMA and Fair Market Beef and have to come up with the bond to cover damages to the US slaughter industry and the Canadian cattle industry because of their court actions. By what has been stated the members will have to come up with that bond. You better hope that the membership hits about 2 million fast or you are going to have a pretty heavy debt to pay Haymaker. :wink:

"IF" is a mighty big word Miss Tam,"IF"Icould squeeze the money out of your big but,that you have caused the cattle man to lose with this BSE,BOOLSHEIST,I could pay that and have plenty left for sippin whiskey.................good luck

There you go again Haymaker making reference to my Butt do you have a problem :roll: you have caused What the He** have I caused? I have never had a BSE positive cow I live in Sask and all were found in Alberta and the US. You go right on sippin your whiskey Haymaker the court ruling are still out and with R-CALF admitting "R-CALF USA [has] never argued that there was a great risk to human health from resumed imports of cattle and beef from Canada." that if is getting smaller. :wink:
 

Les

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta
correct me if i am wrong but i thought the first cow came from sask.? Not that it matters a whole bunch since it is still canadian.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Les said:
correct me if i am wrong but i thought the first cow came from sask.? Not that it matters a whole bunch since it is still canadian.

Was born in Sask, found in Alberta. and she didn't come from our place so why is Haymaker saying you caused to me. I had nothing to do with any of the cases.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
reader (the Second) said:
it was probably the royal you -- O Canada.

IF"Icould squeeze the money out of your big but,that you have caused the cattle man to lose with this BSE

do you think that now :?
 

Manitoba_Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Tam,

I think haymaker just wishes he had a wife like you. In haymakers case right now his wife can grow better facial hair than him. :wink:
 

Les

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta
well haymaker said he was gonna drink a little so maybe he gets nasty when he is drunk..sounds like he drinks a lot
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Tam,

I think haymaker just wishes he had a wife like you. In haymakers case right now his wife can grow better facial hair than him. :wink:

manitoba rancher ,not every one is married to a transvestite,like you and franchie are,I know you canuckle heads like to get into this kinky stuff, but around here we like em all woman................good luck PS and when I said "you" Miss Tam I meant you as a canadian rancher it was a general description,not you personally,I believe # 1 you knew that and are trying to garner a lil sympathy? and or you are dumber than I thought?........good luck
 

Shelly

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
Location
Saskatchewan
Now, now Haymaker. Was those comments really called for? I like you, don't tarnish my image of you. You remind me of my dad a bit, crusty but lovable!
 

Manitoba_Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Tam,

I think haymaker just wishes he had a wife like you. In haymakers case right now his wife can grow better facial hair than him. :wink:

manitoba rancher ,not every one is married to a transvestite,like you and franchie are,I know you canuckle heads like to get into this kinky stuff, but around here we like em all woman................good luck PS and when I said "you" Miss Tam I meant you as a canadian rancher it was a general description,not you personally,I believe # 1 you knew that and are trying to garner a lil sympathy? and or you are dumber than I thought?........good luck


So hay maker you like em all women... all 465 pounds of her! Should call her all beef not all women!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
 

Tommy

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
755
Reaction score
0
Location
South East Kansas
Haymaker...but R CALF keeps growing and becoming a bigger force daily.So I guess I ask you folks when can I expect to see R CALF s decline? Fact is it is the fastest growing cattle mans group in the country.....................good luck

NCBA quote..." NCBA's membership includes more than 25,000 independent cattlemen and more than 50 state and breed affiliates representing over 230,000 cattlemen across the United States. "

Just a couple months ago NCBA stated their membership was over 26,000. Now they are saying it is more than 25,000. That is one thousand in just a couple months. Looks like they are losing members daily and at a pretty good rate. Won't be long at this rate R-CALF will overtake them.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Manitoba_Rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Tam,

I think haymaker just wishes he had a wife like you. In haymakers case right now his wife can grow better facial hair than him. :wink:

manitoba rancher ,not every one is married to a transvestite,like you and franchie are,I know you canuckle heads like to get into this kinky stuff, but around here we like em all woman................good luck PS and when I said "you" Miss Tam I meant you as a canadian rancher it was a general description,not you personally,I believe # 1 you knew that and are trying to garner a lil sympathy? and or you are dumber than I thought?........good luck


MR if you ever get lucky enough to get to TEXAS me and you will go hunting and I believe you will see what a good looking woman,looks like.................good luck PS like my ole pappy use ta say "boy lifes to short to drink cheap whiskey or chase ugly woman " LOL
 

Sandhusker

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
18,486
Reaction score
0
Location
Nebraska
Tam said:
How many will still be members if they lose the lawsuits to NMA and Fair Market Beef and have to come up with the bond to cover damages to the US slaughter industry and the Canadian cattle industry because of their court actions. By what has been stated the members will have to come up with that bond. You better hope that the membership hits about 2 million fast or you are going to have a pretty heavy debt to pay Haymaker. :wink:

I offered to bet you whether or not R-CALF will have to pay a dime, Tam, a week or so. That offer still stands.
 

Northern Rancher

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,247
Reaction score
0
Location
saskatchewan
Haymaker why do you have to hunt beautiful women in texas are they rare-up here in Saskatchewan they're everywhere-take it from one who knows-looks over at Mrs Northern Rancher-living proof.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
HAY MAKER said:
Manitoba_Rancher said:
Tam,

I think haymaker just wishes he had a wife like you. In haymakers case right now his wife can grow better facial hair than him. :wink:

manitoba rancher ,not every one is married to a transvestite,like you and franchie are,I know you canuckle heads like to get into this kinky stuff, but around here we like em all woman................good luck PS and when I said "you" Miss Tam I meant you as a canadian rancher it was a general description,not you personally,I believe # 1 you knew that and are trying to garner a lil sympathy? and or you are dumber than I thought?........good luck

No Haymaker you have told me I have a big but way to often if you ask me for someone that has never seen me so when you wrote
IF"Icould squeeze the money out of your big but,that you have caused the cattle man to lose with this BSE

I took it personal just like I take it personal when you call CANADIANS Canuckle Heads and Canucks. Some may find those names to be funny I just find them to be small minded and mean spirited. Sometime you remember me that the old saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" is as wrong as an adult as it was when you were a child saying it in defence of the school yard bully name calling.
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I believe you are over reacting MISS TAM,like you used to on AG ON LINE when some one would post some thing you didnt like you would call the web police.You hollered so loud over there you finally had them censor the site so bad some of us come over here,and guess who followed????.........good luck
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Northern Rancher said:
Haymaker why do you have to hunt beautiful women in texas are they rare-up here in Saskatchewan they're everywhere-take it from one who knows-looks over at Mrs Northern Rancher-living proof.

well when I get a chance to head north ILL just have to check it out ,see what those saskatchewan ladies will think about a Texan.............good luck PS I hope they aint mean like MISS TAM LOL
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
Sandhusker said:
Tam said:
How many will still be members if they lose the lawsuits to NMA and Fair Market Beef and have to come up with the bond to cover damages to the US slaughter industry and the Canadian cattle industry because of their court actions. By what has been stated the members will have to come up with that bond. You better hope that the membership hits about 2 million fast or you are going to have a pretty heavy debt to pay Haymaker. :wink:

I offered to bet you whether or not R-CALF will have to pay a dime, Tam, a week or so. That offer still stands.

If you ask me Sandhusker they have already started to pay maybe not in dimes but better yet CREDIBILITY with statements like
R-CALF USA [has] never argued that there was a great risk to human health from resumed imports of cattle and beef from Canada."
Just what did that little Statement cost them in credibility? I don't care if I ever get back the $20 I gave Fair Market Beef That statement alone was worth $20. It proved to me they are lieing to a Judge in a court of law in Montana, three Judges in California, the US consumers, more than a few Congressmen, a few consumer groups and their membership. They have been telling anyone and everyone that will listen to them, that Canadian beef is tainted and a risk to human and animal health if allowed to be imported for months.
Sandhusker what do you think Judge Cebull thinks of his comment about Canadian beef presents a genuine risk of death to US consumers after R-CALF told the Court of Appeals "R-CALF USA [has] never argued that there was a great risk to human health from resumed imports of cattle and beef from Canada." AND On top of that R-CALF leadership defended R-CALF supporters rights to buy Canadian cattle and sell the processed meat into the US. Wouldn't that R-CALF owned beef present the same genuine risk of death Sandhusker?
 

Latest posts

Top