• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

RA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Another feller that told me he'd be back in winter is that ol' coot Hay Maker.

Maybe he found a woman that kept him past the first week. :wink:

You and Mustang both need to put out some books. Neither one of you would ever have to work again!!
Amazing pictures thanks!!

When I saw those first pics I thought you had moved to southern Saskatchewan. :shock: :lol: :lol:

Great pics and Merry Christmas.

Looks like you could have a real live nativity scene around your place. :D

Great set of pics! You sure got your home made incubator figured out, congrats. If there is a farmers market anywhere close by, you could probably sell a lot of chicks, poults, etc. You can have them hatched and for sale before the hatcheries who have to wait for "shipping weather". Catch the tide of spring fever, ya know?

Black sheep, black sheep, have you any wool.......

Amazing pictures. The only good coyote......and the cat looking in the window. what concentration. the tiny chick in your hand. Thank You for posting them.

Thanks RA, somehow I knew you were lurking in the shadows. :wink:

Takes a few quail to make a meal doesn't it?

I envy your determination and time to do what you want with your charges. That is what life is about. :D

Truly amazing pictures. You really do need to find an outlet for them so
they can be enjoyed by others. Regardless, I'm glad you choose to share them with us.

Are you ready for Christmas at your house? Little kids sure make it more exciting. How old are yours again?

Merry Christmas from Montana and South Dakota!

Latest posts