• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

rain rain go away

Help Support Ranchers.net:

finally got the power on again, but who knows for how long.....when talking to gcreek last night, my wife asked who I was talking to, I said "a guy from Canada' she went nuts..."you ain't hauling hay clear the hell up there are you??" LOL explained it a bit more after we hung up the phone....

that satelite phone gap takes a while to get used to, but was damned nice to talk to you Dave!

I think I may have to host a gathering this fall...if I survive this year, there ain't a lot that is gonna pull me down! I will provide the beef, Rowel is bringing the beer... Big Muddt, can I count on you for the dancing girls???

I am thinking a nice October evening, Thursday, the 7th....we can watch my Cats whoop some crybabies from Linconl on the TV !

jigs said:
finally got the power on again, but who knows for how long.....when talking to gcreek last night, my wife asked who I was talking to, I said "a guy from Canada' she went nuts..."you ain't hauling hay clear the hell up there are you??" LOL explained it a bit more after we hung up the phone....

that satelite phone gap takes a while to get used to, but was damned nice to talk to you Dave!

I think I may have to host a gathering this fall...if I survive this year, there ain't a lot that is gonna pull me down! I will provide the beef, Rowel is bringing the beer... Big Muddt, can I count on you for the dancing girls???

I am thinking a nice October evening, Thursday, the 7th....we can watch my Cats whoop some crybabies from Linconl on the TV !

Well maybe A dancing girl. :wink: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:

you are bringing Katrina?

jigs said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:

you are bringing Katrina?

I think he has a line on kola . . . :lol:

jigs said:

Make it a suit and tie affair and charge $500.00 a head. That should help the bottom line! :wink:

Of course that would leave a lot of us out unless our credit is good!! :D

I enjoyed our visit also Jigs. Next time I'll let you talk a little more. When a guy doesn't see anyone for several days there is so much to say. :D

jigs saturday works best for me , i have sundays off , lets see what happens and try and plan this get together

Holy smokes, 3 straight days with NO RAIN in the forecast 8)

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Ankeny&state=IA&site=DMX&lat=41.7196&lon=-93.6227

garn said:
Holy smokes, 3 straight days with NO RAIN in the forecast 8)

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Ankeny&state=IA&site=DMX&lat=41.7196&lon=-93.6227

We've went 2 in a row now... :wink:
Milk River is out of its banks west of us (Havre to Harlem)--and up in Canada...Bank full here- and been that way for almost 2 months now...

Apparently Canada has major east west rail tracks washed out- and they are having to reroute freight cars down thru the port at Sweetgrass- and put them on the BNSF line to head them east or west...

Latest posts