• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
It looks like western SD might be getting rain tonight. I hope so as you can see the corn starting to really suffer in the area. Lets hope it is a nice rain and not strong winds and hail, as the crops do look good.

Anyone get any rain yet?

Getting a little rain shower and some thunder...The bad stuff followed the Missouri and went south of us...Severe storm warnings and tornado warning out for northern Garfield County (Jordan, MT) area....

The rain came through and we got an inch at the ranch. Not much lightning or wind and no hail. Just what we were wanting! We have the chance for more then next couple days as well.

I hope it misses us I've got a gearbox for my baler in my pickup and a 100 acres on the ground.

1.20 here, Hail was predicted but we didn't get any. We haven't heard from soapweed, last night they said thee was hail in his area.

We had another thunderstorm roll thru after midnite- so far have 1.1 inches and its still spitting a little out there..... :D

I have a coffee cup for a rain gauge and it's a 1/2" from being full and my yard looks like a pond.

Denny said:
I have a coffee cup for a rain gauge and it's a 1/2" from being full and my yard looks like a pond.

Wow! I am guessing you didn't really need it.

I would take another inch or 2 if it would give it to us.

More rain last night- still showers going thru this morning...Picked up another 1/2 inch...
In the last week we've picked up 2.7"...

So did anyone get some rain today?Last night I went and checked a Meadow filled my boots with water now this morning we got another 2 1/4"s i'll be leaveing 500 bales in these meadows this year if it does'nt quit soon.But the pastures and corn look great. :) I guess on the bright side I'm almost done haying..

Latest posts