• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Rain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

we got over 5 inches last week now its raining again I've got about 70 acres getting washed.

Denny said:
we got over 5 inches last week now its raining again I've got about 70 acres getting washed.

Soaps heifers haven't seen that much rain their entire lives!! You could sure send some of that this way!!

We had a thunder bumper roll through this evening and ended up with a tenth of an inch! :D It is sure a blessing and we'll take every drop and be thankful. On the down side, lightning started 4 more fires in utah and like 7 on the arizona strip. Hopefully it rains enuff to knock them down. :?

Yesterday we had a light sprinkle here that didn't run off the windshield of the pickup but over one concession there was a little shower that lasted for 5 minutes and 1 mile . . .

Beyond that the combines kept on rolling in the wheat.

The corn is starting to curl up and fire from the bottom leaves. It was such a fantastic looking crop but needs rain bad in the next week or I'll be cutting a big pile of silage.

It's hard to be grateful for drought!

Latest posts